• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaDL50

Since Dark Souls 2 is already on sale until the 30th, is it likely to be on a flash/community sale?

Mostly everything is usually on sale. It's just Flash Sales / Daily Deals brings an even greater discount.

That is why it's recommended to wait for a Daily Deal / Flash Sale. The game will get the cheapest at that time period only.

IF you are still interested in the game by the end of the sale buy it, generally it's best advice for the daily / flash offer to maximize your savings.

Salsa

Well... I guess I'll get XCOM shooterbang bureau chest high walls edition.

Like it's $4, how bad can it be?

I bought it, we'll see

it was also $3 here cause 2K south american price

You guys think the price for summer cards will go down later? I'm thinking of selling the one card I have now, and then buying them up later when it's cheaper.

absolutely

and you'll be able to craft the badge well after the summer sales anyway

you can still craft last year's

donny2112

I just mentioned it because Sub-Zero spoke openly in the Steam thread about how he had blocked some people who had claimed expensive games and not had any interest in playing them, and then steam chatted with him and tried to get him to buy them free games. That's pretty gross behaviour. And if one of those people managed to circumvent the block because of a bug, that's a real bummer.

Ah, thanks for the background! Thought it may have been a tongue-in-cheek reminder about explaining reasons for blocking someone to them. Wasn't aware of his particular situation actually fitting what you were saying. Thank you for correcting my ignorance there. :)

Garcia

This is me right now:

excited.gif

Because of this:

nerlBaA.png

You know who you are, thank you so much for making my whole week.
SteamGAF is the best GAF!!

Wunder

So do Team Tokens switch your team?

If they do they should throw a big ol traitor tag on your steam profile.

they do indeed. Wouldn't really be worth it to switch to t he winning team every day though, but I could see the bottom teams getting left in the dust pretty quick if that does take off.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
it's basically just more Dead Island

games are passable but good fun in co-op IMO

it's just hard to find a co-op partner that'll go through the whole campaign with you

How much is it right now?

I'll be your CO-OP partner.

I bought the other Divinity games in that anthology pack.

Are these a good test of whether you'd like the third?[/QUOTE

Its already better than their previous games.

Nothing for today. Let's get some good sales going for Hasney soon!

Want DayZ, DR3 and Divinity, but they're barely discounted.

Dead Rising is a Pre-Order and Day Z and Divinity are still Early Access games... this shouldn't be surprising. Not to mention, this is really the first year that Early Access has been around long enough to appear with discounted games in the sales.

Day Z use to be 39.99 FYI so 25 bucks isn't a horrible price.

Salsa

I wanted to buy that Don't Starve DLC to go back to the game but 20% off discount is too little

sales game is cheap bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom