• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stella Glow (3DS SRPG): some details from Yodobashi (length, multiple endings and +)

L~A

Looks like Yodobashi got some new details about Stella Glow: the game will apparently be quite big (over 40h long), with 50 battle maps, skill customisation for the characters, lots of events, and multiple endings (they don't say how many, though).

Also, article in this week's Famitsu magazine, including an interview with Mizutani Hideyuki (Producer, also worked on the Luminous Arc and Fate/extra series).

Several new characters:

The Eastern Witch and Song Maiden, Sakuya (voiced by Yui Sakakibara)
That Ninja Guard, Nonoka (voiced by Sayuri Yahagi)
The Merchant, Yuan (voiced by Mana Hirata)
Hilda’s Lackey Enemy Witch, Dorothee (voiced by Atsumi Tanezaki)

a9zubt.jpg

Source (Famitsu)

Why the game was delayed:

When the game was announced in October, development was nearly complete, and by the end of November, development had been finalized. But a few sales-related problems—not game development issues—had surfaced, which delayed the game from its planned winter release. This resulted in Imageepoch consulting with Sega, a company it worked with in the past on the 7th Dragon 2020 series, which picked up the game for publishing.

Source

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Not very optimistic considering a good number of Imageepochs titles quality wise are spotty as shit. They always manage to screw something up design wise leaving a half baked product. :/

I would like to play this game. Imageepoch's stuff hasn't been of the highest quality (that I've played) but I like what I've seen of this so far. Multiple endings is cool too.

L~A

I would like to play this game. Imageepoch's stuff hasn't been of the highest quality (that I've played) but I like what I've seen of this so far. Multiple endings is cool too.

Maybe YOU want to play it, but I think SEGA doesn't want you to play it.... I know, it's too early to tell, but I'm not trusting them when it comes to localisations : /

Maybe YOU want to play it, but I think SEGA doesn't want you to play it.... I know, it's too early to tell, but I'm not trusting them when it comes to localisations : /

I have no expectations given their previous track records.

I'm still shocked we're getting Miku games and Dengeki Bunko... but we've missed pretty much everything else, so...

18-Volt

Not very optimistic considering a good number of Imageepochs titles quality wise are spotty as shit. They always manage to screw something up design wise leaving a half baked product. :/

They may have screwed up things in other genres, but Imageepoch is a fine developer when it comes to SRPG's. Luminous Arc series were the closest things to Final Fantasy Tactics.

I'll be looking forward to this, if Sega decides not to be a jerk and localizes this.

imageepoch? ahahahaha
no offense, but i'll bring my hope elsewhere, they have disappointed over and over again for lack of port to the west...

L~A

Actual translations from Gematsu:

When the game was announced in October, development was nearly complete, and by the end of November, development had been finalized. But a few sales-related problems—not game development issues—had surfaced, which delayed the game from its planned winter release. This resulted in Imageepoch consulting with Sega, a company it worked with in the past on the 7th Dragon 2020 series, which picked up the game for publishing.

New characters:

The Eastern Witch and Song Maiden, Sakuya (voiced by Yui Sakakibara)
That Ninja Guard, Nonoka (voiced by Sayuri Yahagi)
The Merchant, Yuan (voiced by Mana Hirata)
Hilda’s Lackey Enemy Witch, Droshi (voiced by Atsumi Tanezaki)

Source

Top Bottom