• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranger Things season 2 Comic-Con Trailer

Volimar

Showed the trailer to my mom and she had to rewatch it to see the premiere date, and the she forgot to look for it on the rewatch because it's just that good.

Ivan 3414

The trailer was a little heavy-handed with the 80s references, but I will watch. First season was pretty good.

#BringBackBarb

Me watching the trailer like

298cff11be188a8830a2d9ea3a7aee3f--michael-jackson-thriller-yellow-eyes.jpg

Seriously, great use of Thriller.

NotLiquid

The use of Thriller in this trailer is perfect. Despite me loving the song, it's so hard to use a song like that and not have it feel out of place, and yet, here it fits like a glove and adds so much to the footage.

Fuck me what a good trailer this is.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I may actually have a viewing party at my house for this show. Already got a few ideas like Star Face cookies, of course some Eggos and some liquored up EctoCooler fruit punch.

I was kind of hoping to see a new hook or something, everything in that trailer looked like more of the same. Still excited though.

dakun

just saw an interview with the Duffer Brothers. They said Stranger Things will go at least 4, if needed 5 seasons. That's awesome if they have so much story to tell

Wat? There was a monster taking up the entire sky, the upside down is leaking out of Hawkins, Will is around and troubled...

What new hook did you want?

Well I didn't have anything specific in mind, lol. I just didn't see anything in there that looked particularly surprising or intriguing.

I'll still give the season a fair shot!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
just saw an interview with the Duffer Brothers. They said Stranger Things will go at least 4, if needed 5 seasons. That's awesome if they have so much story to tell

I believe they used the analogy of Alien to Aliens when describing season 1 to 2

Top Bottom