• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V - Dhalsim Trailer

He looks awesome. I feel like he should have always looked like this. His SF2 design looks so meh after this, lol.

Also sorry for the off-topic but Chun Li is soooo cute:
0BkLzSw.jpg

Scotia

Banned
I can't believe Capcom made me want to play Dhalsim. His redesign kicks ass. Makes me hate stale ass Zangief all the more though. I think Gief is the only character I wish wasn't in Day one.

I hope theirs an alt that gives him black/dark brown hair. A little disappointed in Sim after how great Zangief was tbh, that beard and hair is distracting.

This is how you reinvent a character while still keeping them the same at the core. He actually looks interesting and fun to play as here, w/ some crazy vortex game potential.

The complete opposite of his SFIV, Alpha, EX, and SF2 versions. So that's very good.

ExVicis

They need to give every character a beard now. Even the women.

Just make it beard fighter V
If these character reveals have taught me one thin, it's that people will go nuts and focus on a character design element that starts with "b".

First I was blondes, then it was booty, now it's butts. You want people to be talking about your fighting game character? Add those things to their design.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I kinda find it funny his V. Skill is a modified Yoga tower from IV. Did I see him do it to different angles? Might make a nice addition to Instant Air teles.

I hope he's full of different buttons leading to different angles for moves. I even hope his CA can be shot straight or arched. I like some of his newly designed normals. Wish his cancelable medium kick was changed, lol. Just so used to seeing that EXACT combo, lol.

vg260

I know so many people are saying they will use him now, but I expect a lot not to follow through after they discover he's hard to be good with.

I now have a main again for Street Fighter V. Pretty pumped about his inclusion.

Only disappointing part of the trailer is his Super. Fireball itself is lacking in animation detail and I personally would've much rather seen another command grab akin to IV's Yoga Shangri-La.

That was one of the most hype-inducing SFV trailers yet. They've done a terrific job of updating both his appearance and his moveset. Great stuff.

Ikon

Oldsim looks freaking amazing. I didn't think I wanted him in the game but I was terribly wrong.

That said, I sure as hell won't be playing him.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I now have a main again for Street Fighter V. Pretty pumped about his inclusion.

Only disappointing part of the trailer is his Super. Fireball itself is lacking in animation detail and I personally would've much rather seen another command grab akin to IV's Yoga Shangri-La.
Yeah, the projectile looked as if it snapped from swirly flames into a solid sphere, which was jarring.

I'd have been happy with the Critical Art as an EX option, and making the CA more limb / teleport focused for once, too. Though the Synergy of V Trigger and this CA should be nice, at least.

HabeeNo

Came here to hate on Sim, but his redesign, the moveset, and the new stage made me think otherwise. He looks amazing

BRING ON FEB 16!

hate it, hate Dhalsim, hate Zangief

disappointed that Capcom prefferes Dhalsim and Zangief over and over than Honda or Balrog

am disappoint

Top Bottom