• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Zackat

Oh my bad, i was like what the fuck is this ?

Still expensive tho.

about 1.88 per costume.

not bad tbh.

If they ever start releasing lots of them they could have rolling weekly single sales like they do in HotS. Pretty much how I got all my skins in that game.

I just realized that I still have the Beta client installed from the last CFN beta. Is there going to be a new client to install or will they just update this one?

Just fought a fang that was running away when I had a sliver of health. Homeboy thought it'd be really funny so I caught up. Two meaty setups later I won.

Finish your plate people

galvenize

I don't know if it was him but I just beat F Word in ranked. He was using Ibuki after all.

ce1bfa1ea8.jpg

Allforce

I'm always up for Battle Lounges and I'm always online at work so add me up, AllforcePSN on PS4, just Allforce on CFN.

I barely get to Bronze but I can hang with certain characters and I like to just use characters I've never played as before just to fuck around.

mbpm1

Lol @ the T-bag in the first game when he wasn't following up ex hands at all/wasn't even winning. I wonder what triggered him

yeah, he should have hella lost that round lol

people get a little too triggered by teabags still

Just broke down and got USF4 on the PS4 for 8£.... Then I realized my home's internet connection is under maintenance for 6 hours.
E6HKFJi.gif

Thinking back, I had 10£ in my PSN wallet that I could've spent on FFXV which is on sale too.

Hmm, I may have just made a mistake.

Haven't had so much fun in awhile, gotta become a regular around here.

You should, and I can enlighten you on the misery fun times that is playing with F.A.N.G, the secret top tier character of this game.

Not to be confused with necalli who is actually the secret top tier character of this game.

Edzi

Balrog might be the most broken character in the game, but Urien is no doubt the most braindead in S2 (along with Laura I guess). You can pick him up and start beating Diamonds immediately with just a passing knowledge of how he works. I just lost over 60% of my life with a single random CC HP after winning the entire round in neutral, and then came the free Aegis mixups.

Numb

Balrog might be the most broken character in the game, but Urien is no doubt the most braindead in S2 (along with Laura I guess). You can pick him up and start beating Diamonds immediately with just a passing knowledge of how he works. I just lost over 60% of my life with a single random CC HP after winning the entire round in neutral, and then came the free Aegis mixups.

c1c24cb50621f3ce3a95a549fcd65149.jpg

lol

Top Bottom