• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

sephi22

omg maybe that means we'll get it early as well. been playing it off and on with some friends, finally it will be legit. this will be the best urleh ever!!!!!!!!
Where do you live?
Rumors are that its hit Middle Eastern shores and stores will start selling it tomorrow. Pakistan might get it in a couple of days too.

Tizoc

@sephi22- Hey I'm feelin' drozy over here enjoying seeing people getting hype for the game, cut me some slack ;3

Was hype when the game was announced, lost hype after gems announced, regained hype thanks to cross assault (even though most of the matches from competitors were terribad, except for the guests).

ElFly

Gonna take this one

CfQTu.png

Do you think the CE gems would be popular enough as resale items on ebay to help subsidize the price?

I know lots of folks had success with LE MK DLC.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Put down my cash on the PS3 version last night, Amazon release date shipping. Ended up with the $59.99 version because for whatever reason, release date shipping wasn't popping up for the special edition.

It will be nice to jump on the sticks again. Ultimate Marvel lost steam for me quicker than I expected...

So gems are unlockable in the game? Kind of would've been silly to have these as micro-DLCs.

I'm still waiting to see what Capcom has to say about those 12 characters. Will they be DLC or will they put them in a future retail update?

12 characters seem like a lot so I'm guessing it's the latter. If that's the case then it was odd for them to announce the Vita version so soon.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm really interested in seeing how this game affects the Capcom fighting game scene. Will there simply be three main Capcom fighting games people are playing, or will this game cause people to migrate over from SSF4 and/or Marvel?

LakeEarth

Oh yeah!! Almost time to start killing people with Abel/Hugo!

And I can't wait to learn me some Tekken players. For me, it's like this game is a new Street Fighter title with dozens of new characters.

B00TE

I can't wait to jump online and play with my friends against randoms. Makes it that much harder to get salty. :p

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Also, does this game have endings? Really hopeful there is something stupid and rewarding to enjoy when flying solo.

TheOGB

Banned
The hype for this is unavoidable, and while it's good to know the 360's getting the Vita 12...

I reeeeaaaaallly want Mega Man and Pac-Man. :c

SFXTGAF: Do I jump the gun and buy Day 1 as planned or wait for PC or Vita release?

Tonza

Still over a week away for us in Europe. :(

I want it now! Well atleast it comes out on the last day of midterms.

sephi22

Still salty about the thread title. So much drama and meltdowns because of this game. It basically killed e-sports and we got a thread with a Jem reference.

I didn't even know who Jem is before this thread. Guess you 'muhricans had a more awesome childhood than I did

Also its fun to refresh the thread and see those avatars disappear. Tizoc putting in work.

The hype for this is unavoidable, and while it's good to know the 360's getting the Vita 12...

I reeeeaaaaallly want Mega Man and Pac-Man. :c

SFXTGAF: Do I jump the gun and buy Day 1 as planned or wait for PC or Vita release?

get it day 1 so you can start learning the mechanics, hone your chops, learn matchups, get your team in order. If you wait, online competition may pass you buy. FGC evolves fast!

notworksafe

A thread in which I can talk about a GAME? And not be forced into conversations about rape culture? Awesome!

Aaaanyway....so many characters I'm interested in trying. Paul, Kuma, Lili, Poison, Hugo and Juri! Even characters I'm scared to use in Tekken like Ling and Lei (eventually) I am interested in trying in 2D form.

Tizoc

Still salty about the thread title. So much drama and meltdowns because of this game. It basically killed e-sports and we got a thread with a Jem reference.

I didn't even know who Jem is before this thread. Guess you 'muhricans had a more awesome childhood than I did

Also its fun to refresh the thread and see those avatars disappear. Tizoc putting in work.

To me and many arabs it was all about this-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjavoHXqNd4
and/or this-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqEb3rRDVIE

Top Bottom