• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail as it would ‘damage her career’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Banned
So you think this guys goes easy on all the white people who go through his court, which would be almost all the people in there?

Inherent racism is a thing.

Her whiteness, her gender, her class, her academic achievement, all pretty major factors.

You're in some kind of weird denial about this.

Beefy

While we're at it, let's also say she's getting leniency because she's a she. No man would get off that easy for stabbing a girl in the leg in college.

Something something conspiracy theory something white privilege something.

Non sarcastic answer: probably has a lot more to do with a wealthy family's influence than the color of her skin. (Inb4 most wealthy are white).

So goddamn sick of everything being reduced down to the race card these days.

Or maybe it's because she is rich, a girl that is deemed good looking and white and also seen as having a promising career. You know it can be more then one thing right?

cr0w

Old Member
Goddamn she stabbed a dude. She needs to serve some time for that shit. Can't believe there's a defense force for her.

opricnik

Banned
What the fuck is this shit??

i didnt know justice system of USA was a joke like this.

i would kill myself if i was lawyer in that country tbh

Mesoian

What the fuck is this shit??

i didnt know justice system of USA was a joke like this.

i would kill myself if i was lawyer in that country tbh

Why? you'd likely be rich for winning cases like these.

But yes, this is white privilege personified.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thread is a horrorshow of dumb accusations, insane defenses, and petty slap fighting. Get it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom