• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Study: Fellatio may decrease risk of breast cancer in women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie9IGN

Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women

Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Article

:lol:lol

How did they conduct this study? Hahaha

Jokes ahoy!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
:lol

I know at least 30 female friends of mine who are getting this link in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully they won't check the URL too closely...

kumanoki

"Which would you rather have, a lump in your mouth or a lump in your breast?"

"Look, -------- won't eat away at you the way cancer does."

"I just want to keep you healthy, baby."

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Too bad the pictures won't load...

I wonder if this would open up new job opportunities for guys at the local clinic for breast cancer, I'm sure guys would PAY for this job... ;)

OmniGamer

Decrease risk of colon cancer in men
Decrease risk of breast cancer in women

Ejaculation....is there anything it can't do?[/Simpsons]

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University.

:)

I'm gonna save this page and show it to my girlfriend. Hopefully she won't be smart enough to realize it's fake. Hell, I didn't until now.

I understand that people here don't like to see the same threads recycled, but why must everyone jump someone's shit the minute they spot something old? The first sighting of "old" in a thread isn't what's so annoying, but each subsequent "ancient" response is unwarannted and, in a way, old as well.

Sometimes it seems that there are multiple people who say "old" to something just to fit in and seem more elite. "If someone else says it old, I better say it is too so I can be cool, too".

Sorry Dan, I'm just generalizing here. I respect ya as a fellow forumite, but some reason (maybe it's because I've been at work for 8 hours and will be here for another 8 hours before I can sleep for 3 hours) I got irritated.

snaildog

Forgotten Ancient said:
I understand that people here don't like to see the same threads recycled, but why must everyone jump someone's shit the minute they spot something old? The first sighting of "old" in a thread isn't what's so annoying, but each subsequent "ancient" response is unwarannted and, in a way, old as well.

Sometimes it seems that there are multiple people who say "old" to something just to fit in and seem more elite. "If someone else says it old, I better say it is too so I can be cool, too".

Sorry Dan, I'm just generalizing here. I respect ya as a fellow forumite, but some reason (maybe it's because I've been at work for 8 hours and will be here for another 8 hours before I can sleep for 3 hours) I got irritated.
Couldn't agree more. Not everyone has seen everything on the internet, and if you don't want to see it again then don't click the thread.

Dilbert

Forgotten Ancient said:
I understand that people here don't like to see the same threads recycled, but why must everyone jump someone's shit the minute they spot something old?
I think the general idea is that if we already had a significant thread discussing something from a while ago, then we don't need to rehash the same old stuff -- that's what the search feature is for, and for this kind of thing (joke page, funny video, etc.), it's perfect. There's nothing really to discuss: the page is funny, blowjobs are good, yadda yadda.

On the other hand, when people deliberately bump REALLY old threads, they are often banned. Perhaps there is a bug in the logic somewhere...

snaildog

The beauty of forums is that if nobody wants to discuss a topic then the topic drops down into insignificance by itself.

Dilbert

snaildog said:
The beauty of forums is that if nobody wants to discuss a topic then the topic drops down into insignificance by itself.
I thought the beauty of forums was that you could post in your underwear without bothering anyone else...? I'm so confused.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
-jinx- said:
I thought the beauty of forums was that you could post in your underwear without bothering anyone else...? I'm so confused.
oooo, you post in your undies jinx? tell me more. tighty-whities or boxers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom