• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

aly

I like Max's youtube videos and the rest of the crew just fine, but watching him stream is the worst. Glad hes getting paid for doing his thing but I just cant handle all the sub noises.

*Picks a machine gun*
*Scouts out a high vantage point for the incoming gun fight*
*Surprises all the drug mob members*
*Immediately drops his machine gun to use the pistol as the radar is bursting with enemy markers*
*later walks over his machine gun multiple, multiple, multiple times*

I am howling. This LP is amazing for all the right wrong reasons.

I also like that after staking out the high ground he was like, "Let's just head downstairs right away."

I think people don't really get how high ground advantage works and just assume that if you shout it like Obi-Wan at the start of a fight, you win.

ShadyK54

Sheesh, I have some catching up to do. Haven't watched an ep. of the Noire playthrough in a minute, come to find out I'm behind 11 parts. 😬

Sou Da

I like Max's youtube videos and the rest of the crew just fine, but watching him stream is the worst. Glad hes getting paid for doing his thing but I just cant handle all the sub noises.
Every single opinion I've heard let loose from Simmons' lips is bad. Every. single. one.

Village

He's DSP with a job.

Edit: That may be too harsh but he's in that ballpark of obnoxiousness.

I wouldn't say that, but he's very opinionated with opinions I often don't agree with. Like being DSP requires a lot of things.

Though he does do this one thing which is call characters "scrappy doo" with out using that term correctly, it gets on my nerves like when people call random female characters they don't like lighting. You can't just call a character you don't like who's new scrappy doo, its like more too it than that.

Along with his ... weird opinions on zelda and his stance visuals in games

Jintor

i like max a whole bunch but whoever that other guy on camera is who just makes random mouth sounds and seems to think that shit is funny while surreptitiously looking at the camera to make sure the framing is still good... not a fan

haven't honestly seen that much because i pretty much only watch max reacts vids and most of them are solo thankfully

Village

i like max a whole bunch but whoever that other guy on camera is who just makes random mouth sounds and seems to think that shit is funny while surreptitiously looking at the camera to make sure the framing is still good... not a fan

haven't honestly seen that much because i pretty much only watch max reacts vids and most of them are solo thankfully

what does he look like?

Pat's absolutely right about MvC:I for me. I bought MvC3 on sight because of Dante vs. Deadpool. I'm not even half as interested in anything I've seen from MvC:I as I was of that five seconds of MvC3's trailer.

Numb

tumblr_inline_odtu86aEEn1rm17j0_500.jpg

joe2187

Banned
I missed games like this and Chasing Dead

They need to randomly buy more random shit on Steam

I wanted to find and post a gif of a specific character from this as a response, but ya know? Not worth it

if the list of steam games that were shown during the random windows update popup during the last LA Noire is anything to go by....

You will get your wish tenfold.

Lulubop

They don't seem to understand that Marvel is internally barring characters from appearing in games, not Fox.

As for Max and shit, Kenny and Steve are cool but Max can be pretty bad at times. Him and Simmons love calling female characters sluts and whites, Simmons especially. They say some pretty cringy shit when it comes to that.

Moaradin

I hear so little good about Max and company that i often wonder what exactly the appeal is.

Max is a great guy and I used to love his content, but I definitely checked out when he became a full time streamer. The nonstop subscriber popups and readings are way too obnoxious. I mainly watched back when he did stuff like Assist Me, but now most of his youtube output is reaction videos and stream re-uploads. I respect his hustle, but it's just not for me anymore.

Numb

Max is all hangouts with buds and serves as good noise in the back while playing other shit
I can tolerate popups on streams and don't know how

Strimei

I hear so little good about Max and company that i often wonder what exactly the appeal is.

Yeah I wonder the same. Every time I've seen anything of his, it just seems like the typical streamer crap that I loathe. Different tastes, I suppose, though, as I seem to be an outlier generally when it comes to streaming norms anyway.

Edzi

He seems like a decent dude outside of his content and he used to make some actually interesting and unique stuff before he turned into a streamer. Now, he's the epitome of everything that's wrong with streamers and streamer culture. It's basically just an endless stream of "dance monkey dance", fake hype, and pandering to the audience/thanking/begging them for money. Full time streaming in general is pretty gross by its nature, and he's definitely one of the more obnoxious ones.

Anung

Un Rama
I cannot tolerate Max at all. One of the reasons I had such an adverse reaction to thee guys branching out into streaming.

Anung

Un Rama
I finished TWD S3 recently and it's the most 'ehhh alright' thing I've played. Suprised it took so long for them to get to it.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Yay. Another Tell-Tale game. I'm so excited.

They trapped themselves by playing the first season and they haven't dropped hardly anything. There was never any doubt in my mind they would get around to it, but yeah. Kinda meh on this, and i was a Kenny apologist.

Top Bottom