• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy Appreciation Thread

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
So I know I'm bumping an old thread here... but I just finished beating Bowser today.

All I have to say is "Wow!". What an incredible experience this game was. Every single level just felt like a brand new game, always throwing something new at you, what an amazing game. With SMG2 coming out next month I can't wait to see what's on the horizon. The thought of just having "more" of the "same" from this game sounds excellent.

The only thing I'm left wondering is whether or not it's worth it to go for the 120 stars, or just let this game rest until SMG2 comes out. I feel like I still haven't "seen it all" yet in the game. But I have a huge backlog of games that I want to get through and some of those Stars sound annoying to have to collect (mostly the purple coin collecting, and so forth...)!

Anyways - what an amazing game! Some of the most enjoyable and fun moments. A few levels were frustrating here and there, but nothing to keep me from ever putting the game down. Really excited to see whats ahead in SMG2!

[Nintex]

Adam Prime said:
So I know I'm bumping an old thread here... but I just finished beating Bowser today.

All I have to say is "Wow!". What an incredible experience this game was. Every single level just felt like a brand new game, always throwing something new at you, what an amazing game. With SMG2 coming out next month I can't wait to see what's on the horizon. The thought of just having "more" of the "same" from this game sounds excellent.

The only thing I'm left wondering is whether or not it's worth it to go for the 120 stars, or just let this game rest until SMG2 comes out. I feel like I still haven't "seen it all" yet in the game. But I have a huge backlog of games that I want to get through and some of those Stars sound annoying to have to collect (mostly the purple coin collecting, and so forth...)!

Anyways - what an amazing game! Some of the most enjoyable and fun moments. A few levels were frustrating here and there, but nothing to keep me from ever putting the game down. Really excited to see whats ahead in SMG2!
I'd visit all Galaxies at least once, you haven't seen everything if you haven't been to Melty Molten Galaxy yet.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
[Nintex] said:
I'd visit all Galaxies at least once, you haven't seen everything if you haven't been to Melty Molten Galaxy yet.

oh yeah... I haven't done that one yet. Yeah I might just do all of the ones sans the annoying Comet Missions. I did one Purple Star Comet today - and whew I can imagine those being REALLY tough on some of the other levels.

Top Bottom