• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

jnWake

Made a new level:

WVW69iZCxaQJKdlDfk

Name: Under the Thwomp.
ID: 7D5F-0000-003F-B84F.
Description: Castle level where one of the main hazards are falling Thwomps in irregular ground. However, there are floating platforms that can protect you! Other castle hazards also appear to make this more challenging.

I'd say this stage is hard. Not stupid hard but not easy either. There are 4 hidden 1-ups too, good luck finding them!

My other stages, check 'em out!

exfatal

they say 3rd times the charm. My 3rd stage this one's a time attack hope you guys enjoy it, would appreciate some of that GAF feedback as well. Think this might be my best one yet :eek:
ID: DC5E-0000--003F-C2DA
WVW69iZCuK8s6F2BDs
For those who actually enjoyed the stage, there are 3 secret 1 ups, and a secret door as well. Can you find them all?

Also still haven't unlocked all the parts but is there a way to make the item or platform fall off the tracks you set instead of going back and forth?

Dad

I made something stupid but yet to have anyone on GAF comment on it:

Betrayal (Original title "You must kill Yoshi"): EF1A-0000-003B-4470

Not really a mario level.

This is pretty hilarious. Reminds me of that Goomba murder level that got posted a while back. Didn't know P-Switches could make the belt stops, so I even learned something! Not really sure what to leave for a critique on it since it's so, um, unorthodox, but I will recommend it for anyone looking for funny gimmick level!

Grinchy

Banned
Alright, I've got my coffee and am ready to settle in for the night, so Dad's Incredibly Amateur Office of Super Mario Maker Critique (DIAOSMMC for short) is now in session. Quote me with your code and anything I need to know about your level (please, just restrict it down to one level), and I'll take a look at it and leave some moderately indepth feedback for you!

I'll admit upfront that I am not any sort of godtier Super Mario player, so if you link me to some Kaizo Mario bullshit, I'll probably just tell you "This is some Kaizo Mario bullshit" and toss it aside. I'll also apologize in advance if my feedback come across as overly negative. I'm just better at putting into words what I didn't like rather than what I actually enjoyed.

Anyway, shop's open until I get too tired for anymore levels!

Tread Lightly 2: Tread Lightlier: CAB0-0000-0035-73AC

It's not easy and it's not impossible. You can't get hit if you run and jump. The camera is wonky when you have to move upwards. If you get that far, you'll see what I mean.

Alright, I've got my coffee and am ready to settle in for the night, so Dad's Incredibly Amateur Office of Super Mario Maker Critique (DIAOSMMC for short) is now in session. Quote me with your code and anything I need to know about your level (please, just restrict it down to one level), and I'll take a look at it and leave some moderately indepth feedback for you!

I'll admit upfront that I am not any sort of godtier Super Mario player, so if you link me to some Kaizo Mario bullshit, I'll probably just tell you "This is some Kaizo Mario bullshit" and toss it aside. I'll also apologize in advance if my feedback come across as overly negative. I'm just better at putting into words what I didn't like rather than what I actually enjoyed.

Just posted but feel free to give it a shot. Just going for a Ghost Level I'd expect to see in a Super Mario World SNES game, with Yoshi available :)

Yoshi in a Ghost House?!? SMW
25EC-0000-003F-CDE9

It's a new airship level! I was going for difficulty similar to SMB3's earlier airships. Not quite the harsh ones later on.

All Aboard!

PhFsuuR.jpg

Really enjoyed this. The only thing I didn't like was the end. There is too much of a leap of faith (and you don't know what you're getting into with the autoscrolling).

Macheezmo

Goombas Take a Dive
0ADB-0000-003E-184B

It's a fairly easy level. Was just trying to make a level that people could clear since most of mine were at 5% or less.

I got tired of no one commenting or liking my stages that were supposed to feel like genuine SMB1 stages so I made a fun Fire Emblem themed stage. There are four Mystery Mushrooms at the start for each of the Fire Emblem characters and then you go spelunking in a Dragon's cave. You fight mounted warriors, archers, barbarians, mages, and finally a giant flying dragon. :O

Fire Emblem: Cave of the Dragon
(4460-0000-003E-554A)

Ranger X

Super Mario Things-people-need-to-stop-doing.

1) Making levels with Amiibo characters in which the character has no relevance to the level other than "Hey I made a level where you're Kirby"

2) Thinking that making SMB1 swimming levels which have you swimming among really tight passages lined with spikes is fun.

3) Making a level where the first thing that happens is an enemy falls on your head.

4) Making a level where you go through a door and fall to your doom.

Feel free to add to this list.

Well, you just discovered the truth. Do you see it?
Nintendo has been making this game so nobody whatsoever complains about the level design in the next 2D Mario. Super Mario Maker is meant for us to realise a Level Designer is indeed someone with a diploma and not just "the next joe" if you want a good experience.

colinp

Banned

Keep Having the Same Nightmare (8016-0000-003C-D144)

In the Heat of the Castle (86E6-0000-0035-50FF)

Just one is fine. Please give me harsh feedback!!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
At the risk of sounding like a beggar...I'm wondering, as someone with just a 3DS, if people with some time in this have found that this would actually be viable on the same level in a handheld format? I feel like I'm forced to wait and see if they decide to pull a NES Remix with this game.

Underground Aether
C8F6-0000-003F-8D32

First attempt at a leve. Wasn't sure how to balance difficulty. Top path is pretty hard. All feedback welcome.

Solid level. Nothing to difficult but enough challenge thrown at me to keep me paying attention. I'll have to go back though and check out the top path at some point (I did find it).

Ok, this is pretty helpful to know, I'm sure some people will put it to good use...

Yoshi eggs respect the powerup hierarchy.

When two Yoshis already exist on the map (pretty much just what can be seen on the current screen), a third Yoshi egg will give Mario a powerup instead. This powerup is dependent upon what Mario already has. If you're small, you get a mushroom, if you're big you get a fire flower, if you're fiery you get a feather, and if you have the cape you get a 1-up.

It's actually not very difficult to deliver powerups to people via Yoshi egg, you just have to make two eggs hatch in an unreachable area and the third in an accessible place, either in a question block on the same screen, or playing with the placement of the eggs until the powerup spawns every time.

This does indeed work, but as you said, you have to go through an iffy process to get it to work right. Now that we know it's in the game, they need to include it in a straightforward way.

Impressions for PKrockin's Caution: Hard Hat Area

I didn't finish this stage, as I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. I liked that you can shortcut so much of the level (running jump over the first gap, only ride the elevator for a short while, etc.) but once I got to the area just past the giant Thwomp, I'd get stuck. The hard hat protected me from the Thwomps but I couldn't get up over them without getting injured... walking on them hurts you. There's that extra shell I could take but I always lose it to the damn pirahna plants or something... I suppose if I managed to keep the shell I could keep hopping back and forth on it on top of the Thwomps, but that's pretty advanced. I'll give it a shot right now but the fact that it's so easy to lose and once you lose it you're (seemingly) screwed is a bummer. I've got to be missing something easier.

thanks! i actually hadn't considered that as a consequence of using yoshi. i might have to toss in an invisible block or a third yoshi just in case people get stuck. the koopa area should only lead to the second part of the level - there are two parts no matter what paths you choose. the koopa puzzle has an area where if you aren't super mario, you can't get out, so i'll probably put in a mushroom-spitting pipe for good measure.

I could be wrong, but are you talking about the part with the overhead blocks and that koopa coming out of the pipe? because I think even if you're small you can throw the koopa shells upward to get them to flip then carry the shell up with you repeatedly.

exfatal

Would love if you gave your thoughts on my newest stage
Title: Don't you dare be late for work!!
ID: DC5E-0000--003F-C2DA
There's 3 hidden 1ups and a secret entrance if your in the mode for a challenge.

Dad

Underground Aether
C8F6-0000-003F-8D32

First attempt at a leve. Wasn't sure how to balance difficulty. Top path is pretty hard. All feedback welcome.

I completed the bottom section first. It feels a little disjointed and lacks a good flow. My best recommendation for that route would just be turn on ghosting in the editor mode and play around with the jumps to make sure they feel good. Lots of tiny, twitchy hopes don't play particularly well. Consider adding a Super Mushroom to the beginning of the level or else it will scare off most players from attempting multiple tries during the 100 Mario Challenge.

I felt the harder route had much better flow and was overall more enjoyable to actually play. That said, I didn't actually complete, and that leads into one of my major concerns with the level. Reaching the hard route takes too long, requires making a limited jump off a Paratroopa to reach and has slow, bullshit crawling enemies on the stairs up. It makes repeated trips up there a turn off to players, which is a shame since its the more fun section of the level. Immediate access would feel much better, though I do like the gigantic prompt to warn inexperienced players. Also, the Super Mushroom is to the left of the fall into the hard area, which doesn't feel intuitive.

jholmes

Hey, you could try mine! I'd also like to pick up another one of yours tonight, I enjoyed the first one I did and have meant to return since.

At the risk of sounding like a beggar...I'm wondering, as someone with just a 3DS, if people with some time in this have found that this would actually be viable on the same level in a handheld format? I feel like I'm forced to wait and see if they decide to pull a NES Remix with this game.
Seems like it would be a lot harder to do unless it loses a ton of features like the NSMB skin. I think even NES remix lost a lot. The touch screen is also not the right aspect ratio

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
My first two lame courses I made are here. Be kind.

Short and Basic: 968B-0000-0016-6240
Underworld 01: 8C68-0000-003F-5129

Made 2 levels that I'm super proud of over the past few days, both of which are very different. I seem to get starred by whoever plays my levels but I don't get many plays, so hopefully I can spread the gospel of my levels while I check out the GAF levels on the last few pages of this thread!

First one is "Wario's Mystery Mansion" which is a puzzle-based level that has you trying to escape a mansion as Wario by solving the puzzle of the mansion. I posted an earlier version of this one on GAF a while back but after having people play test it I've made some changes.
"Wario's Mystery Mansion"
WVW69iZBYeA3a3S3Wy

5984-0000-003F-1AA7

The next one is "Run or Die. Your Choice" which is inspired by one of the bonus levels in NSMBU. Basically you have to keep your star power going throughout the entire level while doing some tricky platforming or else you die a very tragic death.
"Run or Die. Your Choice."
WVW69iZC1scYpaKAmO

E386-0000-003F-D901

Also just because I feel like it, I'll share my highest rated level, "Wario's Quest for Coins". It's the very first level I made when I got the game and I don't find it THAT hard but out of 105 plays, the clear rate is only 11.42% so I'm more curious about what's so hard about it than anything haha.
"Wario's Quest for Coins"
WVW69iX_-LQt9ko5n8

4EDE-0000-001A-4769

1up

Looking for feedback on my ghost house.

Go into the light...

3BD8-0000-003F-DCDC

QdT8qVY.png

It's confusing but never unfair. There's a clear indicator on how to get out. You just gotta figure out what that is.

AniHawk

really having a tough time with this whole 'post a screenshot' thing, but i reuploaded my fifth level with some tweaks so you can't actually get stuck anymore. also, now that i can advertise with pictures, previews make more sense than just having words words words.

Dad

It's not easy and it's not impossible. You can't get hit if you run and jump. The camera is wonky when you have to move upwards. If you get that far, you'll see what I mean.

I didn't actually finish your course for the sake of getting to the other levels in a somewhat reasonable manner, but I can say a few things just from the beginning the area that I think would help encourage repeated attempts by players. That 1-UP mushroom in the beginning is easily outrunable for anybody that stats the level holding right, which I imagine most players would after an attempt or two. Having to stop to make sure you get the mushroom is a small annoyance that will become more frustrating with each repeated attempt during the 100 Mario Challenge. Secondly, music note blocks always felt very fickle to me in terms of precision platforming, so starting with two right off at the start is very discouraging since the bulk of runs will end immediately at the start.

jnWake

Interesting gimmick but certain sections require a suicide/walk off screen, which is a little troubling. Also feel like I skipped a lot of the last quarter of the level, there was a mushroom there and some koopas that I couldn't figure out how to get to.

Bit of a slow burn but I still had fun with it.

Feel free to play one of my levels if you so fancy.

Yeah, if you miss one of the shots you need to walk-off to make the Koopa spawn again. It's not the classiest solution but I can't make Paratroopa come out of a Pipe sadly.

To get to that Koopa section you need to grab the Mushroom after the two Paratroopa. For that, you need to defeat the Paratroopa from below so that the shell drops to the lower level and you can break the block. It's tricky.

I'll be sure to play one of your levels!

Cindro

Dad in the house!

I'm still on a quest for additional feedback on my level Mario Hockey: Stick Not Included. It's just a concept level - no tricky platforming. After revisiting it a few times post-upload, I'm wondering if I could have done more with the idea, or if the concise nature of the level works for the gimmick.

F0FE-0000-0034-410E

A couple of tips:

1. Don't press anything in the first area until you reach the door
2. If you're unable to leave the hockey arena, explore the home team's goal net

hpkomic

Neo Member
I am desperately needing some stars as I am approaching the 10 upload cap, but I want to earn them, so I have a collection of seven stages I could use some feedback on. I've already revised my fourth one, so I am comfortable making changes to the others as well.

Here they are, please give them a try. Some of them can be pretty hard, but I feel they are fair. There are many alternate paths, and I have yet to find something that cannot be passed.

Use the Parakoopas! ID: 08FC-0000-001A-327B
HI5xMND.jpg

pRJD9ys.jpg

9TTeJhq.jpg

Piranha Plant Pop ID: 36BE-0000-001C-63FD
V2LVbUn.jpg

gf1CaKR.jpg

Backy Forthsy Mansion ID: D0AA-0000-001D-A1C7
iGdMPg5.jpg

o0HVAmh.jpg

ll7y5hc.jpg

Flowers and Firebars ID: 3CE4-0000-003B-69A2
XGaNBBT.jpg

Eq3WUyx.jpg

Bullet Bill's Wild Ride ID:D6EF-0000-003E-9C2D
6FMGhmm.jpg

SsKnYWk.jpg

nenMoNs.jpg

ivqBi4m.jpg

Big Hammer Airship ID: 11D6-0000-003E-FD12
OwZvQQc.jpg

0XAb0Nc.jpg

RL54pAL.jpg

That Crushing Feeling ID: C90B-0000-003F-Ac24
JqeA6TW.jpg

J15SsGS.jpg

ixFEqzp.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet

Mirror Mansion
(05D7-0000-0033-AB55)

A level with the theme of being "mirrored" (basically a room, then another room that's a mirrored version that's slightly tougher)...I admit there are two moments which are a bit cheap, but I think I telegraphed them decently enough---and in testing I felt there was ample time to realize what was going on.

Solid level. Nothing to difficult but enough challenge thrown at me to keep me paying attention. I'll have to go back though and check out the top path at some point (I did find it).

Its good to know there was a decent amount of challenge to keep it interesting but not be too hard. That's what I was going for. I think the room with all the blue spiny may have been over doing it.

I completed the bottom section first. It feels a little disjointed and lacks a good flow. My best recommendation for that route would just be turn on ghosting in the editor mode and play around with the jumps to make sure they feel good. Lots of tiny, twitchy hopes don't play particularly well. Consider adding a Super Mushroom to the beginning of the level or else it will scare off most players from attempting multiple tries during the 100 Mario Challenge.

I felt the harder route had much better flow and was overall more enjoyable to actually play. That said, I didn't actually complete, and that leads into one of my major concerns with the level. Reaching the hard route takes too long, requires making a limited jump off a Paratroopa to reach and has slow, bullshit crawling enemies on the stairs up. It makes repeated trips up there a turn off to players, which is a shame since its the more fun section of the level. Immediate access would feel much better, though I do like the gigantic prompt to warn inexperienced players. Also, the Super Mushroom is to the left of the fall into the hard area, which doesn't feel intuitive.

Good feedback. Gives me stuff to work on. As an explanation, if you get to the end of the top path you get a yoshi which makes finishing the sexond half of the bottom path signicantly easier. I think the bridge section probably plays the best of the bottom path. From your comments it seems like it is obvious I didnt really have a plan when I made my level. I have a super mushroom hidden in a block under the aingle coin in the beginning. Seems like it was too obscure.

I actually made the top path after the bottom path. So to hear it was somewhat enjoyable is good to know. I need to focus on accessibility and flow.

"Wario's Mystery Mansion". A puzzle-based level that has you trying to escape a mansion as Wario by solving the puzzle of the mansion. Pretty proud of this one. Its creation was fueled by whiskey.
"Wario's Mystery Mansion"
WVW69iZBYeA3a3S3Wy

5984-0000-003F-1AA7

Dad

Just posted but feel free to give it a shot. Just going for a Ghost Level I'd expect to see in a Super Mario World SNES game, with Yoshi available :)

Yoshi in a Ghost House?!? SMW
25EC-0000-003F-CDE9

The first Yoshi seems to be hidden in an unassuming block and the beginning and I'm not really sure why. The first door also just sort of leads you up to an area that doesn't actually contain anything besides a drybones. The Yoshis also really don't seem to serve much of a purpose in the level, especially one titled after them (there also happens to be a typo in the level name), so maybe think about some way to incorporate Yoshi's unique mechanics into the level

Grinchy

Banned
I didn't actually finish your course for the sake of getting to the other levels in a somewhat reasonable manner, but I can say a few things just from the beginning the area that I think would help encourage repeated attempts by players. That 1-UP mushroom in the beginning is easily outrunable for anybody that stats the level holding right, which I imagine most players would after an attempt or two. Having to stop to make sure you get the mushroom is a small annoyance that will become more frustrating with each repeated attempt during the 100 Mario Challenge. Secondly, music note blocks always felt very fickle to me in terms of precision platforming, so starting with two right off at the start is very discouraging since the bulk of runs will end immediately at the start.

That's good feedback. I definitely wanted the 1-up at the beginning to be an automatic pickup that would maybe entice people to give the level a bunch of tries. So that is something I need to fix right away.

I don't know what to do about the note blocks, though. It's so hard to gauge difficulty when you're making your own level. To me, the note blocks feel way easier than the static ones. I was convinced that this level was easier than the first one because of the note blocks. Maybe not!

Koopa Troopa's Bogus Journey

mariomaker1.jpg

1626-0000-003B-8120

Somewhere in between normal and hard difficulty. I'm by no means an expert at platformers and I'm able to beat it fairly consistently, though obviously I created it so I know all the ins and outs.

For my first level I wanted to create something where Mario has to indirectly interact with an object to reach the end, slightly more puzzle-oriented.

I decided on having to guide a koopa troopa through a level so you could use its shell to break a brick wall at the end of each segment, with increasing difficulty as you progress through the level.

You play as small Mario so you don't break bricks when you hit them, but instead you can bump the koopa troopa over to the next platform.

I chose the original Super Mario Bros. theme specifically so that you can't pick up the shell.

If anyone bothers to check this out, please let me know what you think, which aspects could be improved. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, I haven't had a chance to play test this with anyone else.

Okay, I played this one. Congrats on making one of the most frustrating levels XD
Still, I was absolutely determined to beat it, up until what I presume (hope) is the end. I got the koopa shell all the way towards the end, got the star, and simply raced across the plants. Of course there's a block waiting for me, and I need the damn shell. Of course, I have no more stars since that block only spits out one and then it's used, so I said "fuck it" because by then I felt like I could do it, but it was going to be too annoying to do.

I really loved the slow, methodical aspect of it, and you did a great job of introducing mechanics and then ramping them up. You just need to avoid having situations where you get stuck at the end because that's the most frustrating thing of all!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
So... is there any way to change the music in a level? The music that plays while you're editing a level is soooo good. Wish I could use that.

Zebetite

Banned
hey SMMGAF i've got two stages here

so, i made 2spooky2boogie to be pretty chill and not super challenging but it somehow has a clear rate of 2.63%, so maybe i dont know what im doing or maybe people are just bad at mario??? anyways if anybody wants to help me get its clear rate back up into the double digits at least here it is

WVW69iY4UjocsTFrCU

2Spooky2Boogie: 41C8-0000-003A-F875

then there's elysian fields, something i whipped up pretty quickly and also tried to keep pretty chill and non-threatening. it's off to a better start than 2spooky2boogie in terms of clear rates. Jesse on miiverse has a rave review: "Nice design!"

WVW69iZAvrcCIw1EaZ

Elysian Fields: 92A3-0000-003E-CB27

I made a short and simple stage with my limited tools featuring Pacman.

E9CA-0000-0018-026A
Pac Fever

This is a cute little stage! When you get more tools, you absolutely should put pipes on the left and right side that connect the two like they "wrap" or something.

Pinky

Banned
One I'm really proud of. I'm on my phone, so I can't upload pics, but hope you all check it out. :)

Plants in the Abyss

78B4-0000-003F-EC06

I've been trying to improve my levels by analyzing any design flaws that lead the players to places they shouldn't be or to be too overwhelmed by the enemy placement. These two levels had too many enemies so I removed most of them.

Ghost Mansion's Secret Stars
0060-0000-003D-A6C2

4im8GSr.jpg
The Ghost Mansion had a different final section but it was too confusing for the players so I just kept the essence of it in this new version. Some of the secret star locations were too difficult for some players so I changed that too.

Aerodynamics of Vine Jumping
7EC7-0000-003F-D343

Q4PxPAv.jpg
Many of the jumps in Aerodynamics were too difficult for most of the players so I added more coins to try to teach them how to jump properly and placed the vines a little closer together. I also had to add some donut blocks at the start so that it wouldn't be too punishing. It is still a little difficult but it's a more fair level now.

The first Yoshi seems to be hidden in an unassuming block and the beginning and I'm not really sure why. The first door also just sort of leads you up to an area that doesn't actually contain anything besides a drybones. The Yoshis also really don't seem to serve much of a purpose in the level, especially one titled after them (there also happens to be a typo in the level name), so maybe think about some way to incorporate Yoshi's unique mechanics into the level

Thanks, it gives me some idea's :)

I think I'm breaking Mario Maker.
LRpSCd5.png

1qvfLkh.png

Zero people played it. But someone starred it anyway!

And I guess this is where it's like "dang, dude, I give up:"

IadZ0n7.png

That's good feedback. I definitely wanted the 1-up at the beginning to be an automatic pickup that would maybe entice people to give the level a bunch of tries. So that is something I need to fix right away.

IIRC it actually doesn't work that way, I think players only earn lives back in the 100 Mario Challenge when they complete a level.

Ranger X

Cool that you're playing this game Grinchy. I will follow you in the game.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Alright, made a new level, and I'm reposting my original one since nobody played it :(

I'd appreciate it if people would take a look at either one (particularly the first.)

WVW69iZDfk8aegkG2z

Solid Ground

(5C77-0000-003F-F0C4)

I'm happy with this one. It's an autoscrolling level that reallly pushes NSMBU's mechanics, and offers up a pretty sizable challenge. Tough, but fair.

WVW69iZDeskNc0Msa-

Cavern Thrash

(491B-0000-003F-EEE3)

Pure platforming. Medium to hard difficulty, with sections that look more intimidating than they are. I think the level flows pretty well and lends itself to speedrunning.

Dad

Goombas Take a Dive
0ADB-0000-003E-184B

It's a fairly easy level. Was just trying to make a level that people could clear since most of mine were at 5% or less.

I thought the Goombas tossing themselves off cliffs like lemmings was just a cute idea, but it was legitimately clever to see them all down in the water afterwards. Now a few critiques. The secret vine block is kind of a pain to get to, and I'm guessing your intended method was to knock the red Paratroopa down and run off the mushroom onto the platform. Maybe add coins to make this more apparent, as I saw an awful lot of red X's down below (including my own recently added). Also, consider ditching the Bloopers in the water section, they're a nightmare to deal with if you don't have the cape power up, and it's plenty challenging enough with the hordes of Goombas.

Submission for the SMM-GAF Community Contest #1

Stroll through the Mole Hill
DCDD-0000-0039-F97B

I made this before I saw the contest, but I think this actually fulfills my rules for a good 1-1 level. I feel I shouldn't say any more so that the design speaks for itself, for good or bad.

Great little stage. The design for getting to the secret areas was great, especially for such a simple level. I had a lot of fun romping through this one.

BiggNife

Played, beaten, comment left. Had a lot of fun with this level. Left you feedback on miiverse.

Yup, saw it, greatly appreciated. Thanks for the kind words, and I agree the end is a little cluttered - it could maybe do without the lakitu, that was a leftover from the original idea I had for the top path.

Top Bottom