• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Run announced for iOS (Android later), Dec 2016, Screens/Info in OP

molnizzle

Azp4MWc.jpg

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Ok, I didn't see that coming /captain obvious

Rojiraan

Lol wasn't expecting this either while watching the stream.

Well, by the way this doesn't looks really big. But this means that Nintendo is definitively here on Apple devices.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
So he said holidays 2016. So March 2017 it is then.

why? does it make investors happy that they went with the lower install base worldwide?

Last I heard, piracy is somewhat higher on android than iOS, so it makes sense to go there first with a paid game. I'll just wait for the Droid version... and then ignore it in the vain hope that my holding out will make even the slightest difference when they probably get 10m+ downloads before I can blink·

It is what I expected. A simple runner, but I'm pleased. That later level looks pretty fun. There seems to be some depth, so I'm down.

I knew they weren't just going to make another Mario game for the phone, they are going to do something different that plays well with the phone. So this seems fine.

Top Bottom