• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS: New Characters Video LEAKED! (SPOILERS)

Seik

Banned
Apr 17, 2011
FUCK, I'M AT MY JOB AND I CAN'T SEE SHIT! D:

More importantly:

Jigolo

Feb 11, 2013
So what was the full original leak by this guy. I'm sure there was a thread on it

SykoTech

Sep 3, 2010
Eh. I'm mostly okay with it being real, but no Ice Climbers at launch sucks big time. That DLC better be free.

Also, lol Ganondorf. As (sadly) expected, still a clone.

Jul 19, 2012
I can't believe this is real life.

This roster is awesome, but on the other hand, it also confirms the crappy stage selection for the 3DS version.

Revven

Jul 24, 2011
Let me say this again:

Most of the Brawl modding community is not this professional in animating, let alone modelling. The only group of people who would be able to do something like this would be the Project M team and clearly that would be a waste of their time seeing as they have their own things to work on.

There is simply no way these videos are a Brawl mod. The people would have had to meticulously recreate all of Bowser's Smash 4 animations, replicate the exact knockback/hitboxes and behavior of Bowser's firebreath (it's shown in the video and behaves exactly how it did at E3 and in the videos we've seen of Bowser) as well as any other possible move they'd use, make the Smash 4 models of other two veterans featured in the video on Battlefield, and do all of that while modelling and animating a completely new character that can't even reuse animations from other characters.

If Mewtwo took the Project M team a total of like 700 hours to animate, something like Bowser Jr. to animate this well would take even longer.

The point is: these are not Brawl mods. You're in denial if you think they are.

jonno394

May 28, 2010
I'm glad Shulk is in. Can't wait to see the Wii U versions seeing as that's the title i'll be buying.

Zixmar

Neo Member
Jul 17, 2014
I really didn't like it, so much clones that we don't really need, also where is Lucas? it's kinda stupid to not see him again.

Randdalf

Sep 5, 2011
Do you think these are all the characters, or there are still a few that haven't been leaked yet?

Rich!

Dec 16, 2009
shulk! yes!

here's hoping we can get reyn as DLC with "NOW ITS REYN TIME" as a taunt

Negator

Feb 5, 2009
Ooohhhh shiiit!

The leak is real! It's everything I ever wanted! Shulk! The return of Dr. Mario! Ahhhhhhh!

DR2K

Banned
Jun 6, 2009
Houston
I imagine they'll be adding the rest of the cast via WiiU version and adding them as DLC for the 3DS.