• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

DaBoss

The PlayStation All-Stars credits are literally 30 minutes long -- anyone with even a slight connection to the project is individually credited. I don't think someone like Reuben Langdon would be left out.
Yea, that's true lol.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Here you go: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=102520709#post102520709 Heath started this and I kinda took over. It is my pet project for our wonderful community and I will be compiling every mechanics change & or Nerf/buff as they are revealed to us through POTDs.

That's fine. It's your job now since I have to take care of other lists as well.

Others have said it but I will reiterate it, those kinds of pics of the day are best! It's so fun to see and hear about all the cool tweaks characters are getting! Thanks for keeping this updated!

Yeah, those updates are awesome! :D

As a side note, I believe this is now the longest we've gone without a character reveal, surpassing the record set between Marth and Rosalina.

Good. This experience should tough up some people's patiences!

This week has been the best week for Dailies. Let's see if Friday ends the streak!

Last week was very good too. The exciting thing is, Sakurai may be pacing the POTD's just right to have very few gaps in juicy new info from here till release.

It definitely seems like it since it started out just a trickle of new to 2014's steady stream and since Little Mac and diddy's reveal, it is becoming a torrent

Also, the reveals are getting more sophisticated, going from 2 and 3 in one pictures & 2 to 4 pictures in a single update and now we just a got a 4 in one picture!

Also, we are ATs and items consecutively now. Obviously they will have to slow things down at some point between now and the holidays, but damn: the ride up to E3 is bound to be a good one, info wise!

Get hype

R0ckman

I wonder of Fox can counter thunder in this one. In the original and melee at least I think when he reflected thunder it turned into his thunder and it would strike pikachu and hurt him on the impact instead of the burst.

The way you phrase this is as if getting a reveal on something that was inevitable is groundbreaking as shit.

He is just saying people are chomping at the bit a little too much sometimes and need to chill and realize it is a privilege for Sakurai to reveal anything at all; even a close up of Weegee's nose.

Fans of all things can approach borderline entitlement sometimes I think. (Including me)

Anbec7

I don't think we will get a character reveal soon....

Maybe on the "Direct" of this month around the 15 of April....

I would be really cool if they do it next week though...

We still haven't seen the boomerang on either version of link. I assumed it'd be beetle for adult link, but now it's an item, so i don't know!
Replaced with a GET OVER HERE whip.
Link uses the one from Skyward Sword, Toon Link uses the one from Spirit Tracks.

Imagine the combo potential!

You know what'd be nice? Every character having some sort of Street Fighter-esque ending cinematic thematically related to their games.

Mario finds Peach in a castle and gets a kiss.
Link slays Ganon and uses the Triforce to make Zelda appear in the final room of the final dungeon.
Samus flies off as a planet arbitrarily explodes behind her.
Kirby flies off on a Warp Star, waving goodbye.
Donkey Kong reclaims his banana hoard or something.
Yoshi rescues the stork and waves Baby Mario off.
Sonic leaps off of Final Destination, landing on the Tornado (Tails piloting, natch).
Mega Man walks atop a black screen, with a window of a countryside village going through all the seasons, before taking his helmet off, leaving it on a hilltop, and running off into the scenery.
Captain Falcon punches the shit out of Black Shadow, Deathborn, those weird god things from the bonus level, etc., and then the universe explodes. The only thing remaining is a faded image of Captain Falcon saluting, stoic as ever.

It'd be a nice incentive to play through the game with everyone, even if some of them probably wouldn't make sense in the context of a Smash Bros. game.

Kriken

I just noticed after it was pointed out now >.>

Why'd you take them off? I thought it was really fitting.

But Prodigy didn't notice it until now and Prodigy is my rival. As for taking them off? I just wanted a clean slate for a bit, will probably go back to the old one sometime soon

jnWake

Bowser's Castle would be a cool stage and Bowser deserves a stage already. For Mario Kart, it'd be cool getting one track like Toad's Turnpike, with traffic and shit.

Top Bottom