• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 8: Put mii in, coach

Toxi

Banned
I'm honestly curious what that one final smash website is talking about. I know it's fake, but I can't tell who it's referring to.
A demon mercenary and sword clashing in the background. Hmm, I wonder who that could be? /sarcasm
I still can't tell.
G6s4OMQ.png
I'm surprised I posted that much. o_0

I'm honestly curious what that one final smash website is talking about. I know it's fake, but I can't tell who it's referring to.

I still can't tell.

I'm surprised I posted that much. o_0
You sort of stopped 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through and still managed that

IT'S SNAKE ISN'T IT?

tumblr_mg9rm7ZOgH1qh6ohxo1_250.png

Have you considered many people here haven't played any of those games? And that even those who are aware of it might not associate enough with Nintendo to think of that? I thought it might have referred to him personally, but I have very limited experience with that series and again not associated with Nintendo at all

Caladrius

I think it's referring to Cloud Strife.

It mentions he's a mercenary and a Demon. That matches up with Dante, who is a half-demon mercenary.

Have you considered many people here haven't played any of those games? And that even those who are aware of it might not associate enough with Nintendo to think of that? I thought it might have referred to him personally, but I have very limited experience with that series and again not associated with Nintendo at all

Fair enough.

Another issue is that isn't Dante more of a gun user? I know he uses swords as well, but I was always under the impression that he used guns more, which kind of made me doubt myself when there were only sword sound effects

SmithnCo

That's because it has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo.

I love crackpipe fake leaks.

Lunar15

A mercenary who's considered a demon on the battlefield?

Sounds like Ike, from Fire Emblem

Holy shit, what if Ike is the next newcomer!?

Ryce

It mentions he's a mercenary and a Demon. That matches up with Dante, who is a half-demon mercenary.
Cloud's a mercenary, and his Wikipedia page says this:
In Kingdom Hearts, Cloud appears in the Olympus Coliseum world. He is depicted with a claw and a crimson cape, and the blade of his sword is wrapped in bandages. Nomura has stated that Cloud's left arm was inspired by Vincent Valentine, noting that, in this game, the character was supposed to illustrate a "demon-like" appearance due to his ties to the "dark side."
Granted, none of this matters since it's obviously fake.

emb

Pretty old, so no doubt shared already, and only loosely relevant to the thread, but I just found out that a new episode of the Smash doc parody thing is up.

Obviously that site is foreshadowing the reveal Crimson Von Blackdarkness the XVIIth, a half-demon, half-angel who's angel half was replaced with cyborg parts, and he dual wields both The Master Sword and Soul Calibur, which have both been converted into lightsaber gunblades, and his parents were killed by the Potara fusion of Ridley and Ganondorf (Ridleydorf), but that's OK, because his parents raped him as a child and it still haunts him to this day, but he's still mad at Ridleydorf for killing his parents anyway and swears vengeance on her, and he runs around murdering anyone he wants randomly because he's a total badass like that, but, if you saw behind is deep kaleidoscope eyes you'd see he's the most sensitve, compasionate person in the world and I wouldn't have to explain all this to you guys IF YOU JUST READ MY FRIGGIN' HAMTARO FANFIC!!!

Obviously that site is foreshadowing the reveal Crimson Von Blackdarkness the XVIIth, a half-demon, half-angel who's angel half was replaced with cyborg parts, and he dual wields both The Master Sword and Soul Calibur, which have both been converted into lightsaber gunblades, and his parents were killed by the Potara fusion of Ridley and Ganondorf (Ridleydorf), but that's OK, because his parents raped him as a child and it still haunts him to this day, but he's still mad at Ridleydorf for killing his parents anyway and swears vengeance on her, and he runs around murdering anyone he wants randomly because he's a total badass like that, but, if you saw behind is deep kaleidoscope eyes you'd see he's the most sensitve, compasionate person in the world and I wouldn't have to explain all this to you guys IF YOU JUST READ MY FRIGGIN' HAMTARO FANFIC!!!

Where's Captain Falcon man
Not going to read it now

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Everyone knows you stay away from the ground in Onett. Even my father who has never played a Smash game knows that.

jlscool

I just got a tweet from Nintendo about being able to enter the Super Smash Bros Invitational as the People's Challenger.

Top Bottom