• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 8: Put mii in, coach

Ever since that HW Link was revealed, that's the model I've wanted to see in Smash. Dat scarf.
Well, now there's another Link I want playable:

dahvfi.gif

It looks pretty new, I know that in Brawl, Wario referenced a game that was in development, but I think that, like with Roy, was done specifically for a game that people don't know about. Splatoon will be released soon, so it probably wasn't worth the effort to promote it that heavily.

Maybe just a trophy or something.

SoldnerKei

If I get a Hyrule Warriors Zelda alt in Smash, that'll be more than enough for me to main Zelda.

but she is blonde... that's the only let down for me, I liked her more brunette, other than that she looks awesome, totally agree to have her like an alt costume or something like that

SO GOOD. I really want to see more of this Link, especially is hair. Is he wearing a bandana? A ponytail? Is it just bedhead?
It's a ponytail. I'm more enamored with the slight sci-fi influence this new Zelda has; I know they've had a bit before with Beamos and such, but they seem to be taking it to the next level. Would love if Smash DLC is costumes that reflect new Nintendo releases of characters.

It's a ponytail. I'm more enamored with the slight sci-fi influence this new Zelda has; I know they've had a bit before with Beamos and such, but they seem to be taking it to the next level. Would love if Smash DLC is costumes that reflect new Nintendo releases of characters.

Honestly, that turns me off a bit; I like Zelda best as a medieval game. Things that are too high-tech like the Goron Mines in TP or those robot things in SS just look out of place in a game where the hero uses swords, shields, and bows.

Honestly, that turns me off a bit; I like Zelda best as a medieval game. Things that are too high-tech like the Goron Mines in TP or those robot things in SS just look out of place in a game where the hero uses swords, shields, and bows.
I gotta go watch Miyamoto in the Treehouse, but I'd love to have this discussion later. ;)

Top Bottom