• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 8: Put mii in, coach

Kinsei

Banned
Wait until you see his reveal trailer. He's wearing nothing but boots and hat, you know...

His design isn't based on one of the worst games ever made in the past few years.

I love how any criticism of the portrayal of women in gaming is immediately shut down. Guess I'll just shut up from now on.

Regiruler

Pac-Man irrelevant, Game & Watch hype.
trihard.png

Hopefully they mean right now. Brawl had 35, right?

This means a LOT got cut. Wow...

They mean right now, and they forgot Game and Watch plus the other mii types so it's actually 36

Ike was 30
Mii Fighter was 31, 32 and 33
Palutena was 34
Pac Man was 35
Game and Watch is 36

Sianos

I really doubt all of the playable characters will be announced before the release, there will at least be a few hidden characters to unlock.

Alchemy

Watching the finale from the Invitational, seems slow and I'm really confused by all the dodge rolling. 4 minutes in and we still have 5 out of 8 stocks left, and not seeing a lot of combos. Hoping this is just from lack of experience with the game... but I'm not hyped.

Kyuur

I really hope tournies will allow the customizable characters (sans equipment). Seems like it could make for neat match ups.

Yeah it could be what you guys are suspecting, that it is 33 known playables right now.

That would make some sense.

I hope

There's no way they cut Ness and earthbound characters completely!

Figures can level up to 50 and will learn from you. They play better than the Level 9 CPU. In a way, they're dynamic and will learn from their opponents and adjust over time.

Top Bottom