• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know who is the composer of the new main theme?

3DS multi-man arrangement says Yoshihito Yano but it could be only the arranger for this particular version, not the actual composer of the theme?

No, but I hope it's Junichi Nakatsuru, it has soul calibur vibe in it.

Gilbals

Banned
Dem new musics...

jake_and_beetle_groovin_it_by_swampert5131-d5k503b.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Nice to have music updates every day (if this pattern continues)!

The MegaMan theme is niiiiiiiiice.

Forkball

Glad new music updates aren't taking up our precious PotD spots. These one minute segments are such teases though. Who wants to listen to a third of a song? I would rather have less songs, but the full version. That stuff will be ripped from Smash 3DS the first week anyways.

I desperately need a yukata Lucina alt Sakurai pls I'll let you put in Dark Pit, Tan Pit, Sunburned Pit, anyone!

Lucina_%28Yukata_CG_DLC%29.png

In addition, Ganon appeared in ALBW last year, and the remakes of both OoT and WW were released relatively recently. Whereas K. Rool hasn't even gotten cameos besides suspicious rock formations.

This is officially the name of my new band. Also that Nintendogs remix.

emb

Wow, today's pic of the day was disgusting. No yeah for you today, Mr. Sakurai.

You were on such a roll before.

Kriken

zlCfzSXJXDIG2jgY4d

Pic of the day. In Classic mode, you challenge multiple stages en route to a climactic final battle. The more gold you put onto the Fiend's Scale, the harder the battles will be. In return, your rewards will get better and more abundant. The best way to earn gold fast is to win Classic battles on higher intensity.

zlCfzSXJXX8cpkyClW

In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!

The first one is a bit disappointing b/c he's already stated how classic mode is similar to KI:U. Although I am curious what the final boss is on 9.0, Master Hand+Crazy Hand, or something else?

Berordn

The first one is a bit disappointing b/c he's already stated how classic mode is similar to KI:U. Although I am curious what the final boss is on 9.0, Master Hand+Crazy Hand, or something else?

In the past, Master + Crazy would happen when you fulfilled certain conditions and not just by reaching the end. I'm thinking this is something completely different (but would be willing to bet it's just Tabuu).

Gilbals

Banned
In the past, Master + Crazy would happen when you fulfilled certain conditions and not just by reaching the end. I'm thinking this is something completely different (but would be willing to bet it's just Tabuu).

It'll be Shin Meta Knight accompanied by Violent Kirby.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Good update today but It would be nice if we are getting adventure mode for Wii U only with characters's franchise exclusive bosses?

Again, probably not.

Since Brawl had one achievement screen and KIU had three achievement screens, SSB4 will have one individual achievement screen for each character and a general one.

MUSIC!!!

Oh, and despite for Metroid having an old Melee and Brawl track (and they made MEtroid music BAAAD) this Ridley's theme remix is AMAZING

When can we expect the next newcomer? I don't think Sakurai is going to end the reveals with Meta Knight. At least another trailer is coming, but when? It's crazy but it's been a month already since we got Robin & Lucina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom