• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT| True Potential of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeessssss. The OT has arrived.

Smash Wii U is nearly upon us

774.gif

woopWOOP

Slick looking OT. So it's finally out in the US eh? Only 168 hours to go for us EU folk then!

Seriously tho, enjoy the game NA WiiU owners!

I don't know how I'm gonna make it through class holding in all this HYPE! Fuck Stochastic Modeling! Fuck Queueing Theory! Gimme Smash!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I wonder what the E.T.A. for the extra features are going to be like Sharing (really want that!) and Tourney.

Hope it's not, like, a month off. Maybe up by the JP release? It'd be amazing though if they release a patch at midnight that adds all that.

JC Lately

Subbed so hard. JC Lately Arrives On Time!

The Smash is almost upon us. Looking forward to GAF kicking my ass this weekend when I foolishly hop online.

Speaking of online, any word on if there will be a room/tournament feature that can be designated for GAF, like was done for Mario Kart 8?

Jobbs

Banned
A few days ago Best Buy showed the SSB+gamecube bundle as in stock, and I pounced.

just shipped. XD

I'm gonna kill all of you this weekend!

(in smash)

Flowmoney

I'm going to gamestop at midnight to cancel my preorder while my preload is going.
Jk.Though there is no point in going really with no GameCube adapter available.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I know, right! Super great news.

Hopefully this means we might also see some other improvements in balance patches. Increase the hitstun and shield stun and we might be going places.
They should also give us l canceling back but that's never happening.

From what I was told, you can't vector vertically anymore. Vectoring horizontally is still in the game, however

It sounds like there is just DI now, like in previous games.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Wait, vectoring is gone!?

That thing where you can influenced in which direction you're knocked back!?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
People with the game, how deep is the Photo Editor?

I.E., the mode where you can pause the game, and draw on the screenshot. That looks like a blast!

Holy shit, just read about the Saltybet spectator mode in the OT.

Oooooh myyyyyy goooodddd

It was discovered the 3DS Version atleast basically just re-used matches, instead of it being live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom