• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate vs. Super Mario Maker 2

Vote for your Game Of The Generation!

• Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Votes: 48 61.5%
  • Super Mario Maker 2

Votes: 30 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Pennywise

Banned
This match is part of the Game of the Generation Tournament. For rules, details and current brackets go to the Tournament thread (Click)

UCjLZdL.jpg

Arkam

I both love and loathe Smash. Been playing and having this love/hate relationship since the n64 version. The Switch package is definitely content rich, runs/looks great... but it's still smash and I don't really have that much fun playing since the fights feel more like random luck or SPAMs than actual tactics (I know I must be doing it wrong).

Mario Maker on the other hand is just good clean fun. It's like taking the already easy Game Maker and streamlined it a dozen times. While no where near the freedom as Dreams, MM is great fun for making (mario themed) platformers. I have made some fun stages that I then let my wife try and beat. When she wants more content I go to work.

So SSB is probably the better game, but MM is more fun for me so it gets the vote.

iconmaster

Banned
I won't rehash my thoughts on Mario Maker here. But you can assume I did, and voted accordingly.

Top Bottom