• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threi

notag
TurtleSnatcher said:
Man the people that attempt to troll your SSF4 YouTube videos is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaINfBcR2q0

The guy tells me that Bob_arctor could have ultra'd a bazillion times..

Yeah... I didn't jump once in round 1 after he got Ultra 2, and jumped at him once when in the 2nd round only cuz he jumped so I could AA him out of the air.

wat. I will never understand. :lol
everyone thinks they are a pro when watching SF4 vids and jump to tell you where or how you went wrong, me included. I just ignore it unless i specifically ask for help.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Xevren is a kind and cool person. Hope the best for him.

GAF tourney, last semi-finals match today!

2qdoqie.jpg

Team Justin Wong's hair club for men defeats Team Trix 3-0

Akuma! Da hell!? I told you, you guys would lose and it wasn't even to Saqs. Chun Li >Juri

Team GAF puts Arturo on Blast defeats Team Should be nerfed 3-1

Oh Art, my heart is broken. :(

Team Barbie Girl defeats Team Saikyo 3-0

My chosen team is riding with destiny!

Congrats to all winning teams. RentaHamster and Relix have led their teams to crushing two Emperors to unlock an achievement.

It's far-fetched for Team UK to defeat Team South America but this tourney has been crazy.

Wiseblade

Kadey said:
It's far-fetched for Team UK to defeat Team South America but this tourney has been crazy.
I'll let doubting my team slide because you named it after me. :D

But seriously, I'm pretty optimistic. Gutabo is but one man; I'm sure that amongst my team we can find a way to beat him in five sets.

Imm0rt4l

Fersis said:
Alex Valle tweeted this:
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/547/lolprx.jpg[IMG]

:lol
Guilty as charge i even have the mustaches!
Oichi dont get mad please![/QUOTE]

LMFAO I co-sign everything in this pic except for the tekken one, though I understand tekken is juggle heavy lol.

Haeleos

3 out of 4 of the fightpads I have owned have died on me. One had a broken wireless dongle, the other's inputs are getting mixed up (sometimes when I hit left or left/up I'll get light kicks) and the other one has a totally non-working start button and a really unresponsive Dpad (if you keep hitting up in the menu, there will be pauses on some of the inputs. You can see the difference between the pads at how slow this one cycles through the menu). All of the problems are reproduceable.

Really shoddy quality stuff, and I knew better after the first one to get the replacement plan at EB for them. Has anyone else been having problems with their fightpad? I'm really getting fed up with it too because in Canada, EB keeps telling me the pads are discontinued and that I have to wait a week when I bring one back.

It also figures that the tech support email I sent to Mad Catz hasn't been answered in a month. I've since exchanged that one, but it's nice to see that they haven't bothered responding to it.

Haeleos said:
3 out of 4 of the fightpads I have owned have died on me. One had a broken wireless dongle, the other's inputs are getting mixed up (sometimes when I hit left or left/up I'll get light kicks) and the other one has a totally non-working start button and a really unresponsive Dpad (if you keep hitting up in the menu, there will be pauses on some of the inputs). All of the problems are reproduceable.

Really shoddy quality stuff, and I knew better after the first one to get the replacement plan at EB for them.
Each of mine have lasted about 200 hrs or so which I think is okay. For how much work I throw onto the pad.

The pad itself is its Achilles heel. It gets mushy after a while and you have to replace it.

Alucrid

Banned
Fersis said:
Alex Valle tweeted this:
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/547/lolprx.jpg[IMG]

:lol
Guilty as charge i even have the mustaches!
Oichi dont get mad please![/QUOTE]

Curse my skinny jeans, American Apparel t shirt and Frogskins. (Yes, SFIV = hipster)

Also, Team Justin Wong's hair. :lol Should've gone more specific and said Team Justin Wong's Bangs.

Guhnmystro said:
For anyone that knows xevren, he's in the hospital right now, after an appendicitis surgery his body reacted horribly and he has gone septic, he's currently heavily sedated and is fighting an infection. I talked to his mom about a half an hour ago and the infection is getting worse, the next couple of days will kind of be a coin toss on if he lives. :( Keep him in your thoughts, please.

Stay strong, xevren.

Kadey said:
I think someone said Spooky has them. I have to watch them myself since I missed it last night.
Yea when I asked in Spooky chat last night if they would be archived.. NerdJosh said probably and they would be on the Youtube.

They streamed from ustream which isn't their normal forray as JTV always archives but their UStream doesnt I think.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
TurtleSnatcher said:
Yea when I asked in Spooky chat last night if they would be archived.. NerdJosh said probably and they would be on the Youtube.

They streamed from ustream which isn't their normal forray as JTV always archives but their UStream doesnt I think.

I have faith in them. :D Team Spooky knows their stuff.

Akuma!? Hmmm...at least this tourney tells me who is who in terms of skills. I already have something in mind if I do run another one. :D

Wiseblade said:
I'll let doubting my team slide because you named it after me. :D

But seriously, I'm pretty optimistic. Gutabo is but one man; I'm sure that amongst my team we can find a way to beat him in five sets.
Yeah, don't count wiseblade out, his Fuerte is quite mean.
$200 that Wiseblade doesn't even give Gutabo his ultra meter... <_<;

And I hope xevren gets better.

DD-11

TurtleSnatcher said:
Each of mine have lasted about 200 hrs or so which I think is okay. For how much work I throw onto the pad.

The pad itself is its Achilles heel. It gets mushy after a while and you have to replace it.

Yeah, I had three die on me which is one of the reasons I changed to a stick.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
It's not about the size.

It's the precision.

ffff

I am speechless....

Don't worry Wiseblade, I'm rooting for your team but them titties are on a tear. I had them losing to the links but we all know what happened there. Grifter used to have his way with me in HDR, too much Blazblue and that is what happens when you face one of those hero types that nobody knows and has been doing nothing but beating people up.

Wizpig

_dementia said:
Reminds me of this old advice puppy thing

bemts.gif
It's sad but I don't get some names.

King of Fighters, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter 4, Smash Bros. Brawl (... it's great), Marvel vs Capcom 2, Guilty Gear but I miss some other names.:lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You and your money matches. Are you trying to be my pimp or something? If that's the case. How can you set me up against my very own pimp? :lol j/k

Kadey said:
You and your money matches. Are you trying to be my pimp or something? If that's the case. How can you set me up against my very own pimp? :lol j/k

I just want people to get angry with each other. Get it organised. I don't want cash, I want rage quitting and mental breakdown like DSP.

Axis

Wizpig said:
It's sad but I don't get some names.

King of Fighters, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter 4, Smash Bros. Brawl (... it's great), Marvel vs Capcom 2, Guilty Gear but I miss some other names.:lol

melty blood, arcana heart, hakuto no ken, capcom vs snk 2, super turbo and third strike

i think that's all the others

I can't wait to see Evo2010.

I know this is probably a big wish but would there ever be a chance to have someone like G4 or Spike to show the tourney on TV? They show Cops and Cheaters a ton, what harm would it be to have EVO covered or show the tourney cut and edited a couple days after instead. That or buy a spot to air it instead of informercials.

G4 gets more game cred (might lose some Cops/Cheaters fans) and fighters get more exposure.

Morris

Disco Devil
EraldoCoil said:
Damn, bad times for xevren, hope he gets better! Please keep us updated.

Anyways, ggs to everyone last night, everyone played great. Floyd was sooooo salty, lol.

Keep practicing Kiry! We're gonna turn you into a monster one day!
Everyone played great and I was playing like total shit :lol ... I was at massive levels of salt

Tonight, I'm getting my revenge!

Kadey said:
Xevren is a kind and cool person. Hope the best for him.

GAF tourney, last semi-finals match today!

Team Justin Wong's hair club for men defeats Team Trix 3-0

Akuma! Da hell!? I told you, you guys would lose and it wasn't even to Saqs. Chun Li >Juri

Team GAF puts Arturo on Blast defeats Team Should be nerfed 3-1

Oh Art, my heart is broken. :(

Team Barbie Girl defeats Team Saikyo 3-0

My chosen team is riding with destiny!

Congrats to all winning teams. RentaHamster and Relix have led their teams to crushing two Emperors to unlock an achievement.

2 of my losses were to saqs k thx

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
AkumaHokoru said:
2 of my losses were to saqs k thx

I am so sorry court jester!! I'll give you ummm..you want 1600 live points? Because you make me laugh.

D: D: D:

I don't know what marn hair means :(

Marn's hair is like a mop.

You know Naruto? That Rock Lee kid. Yeah, that hair. Marky wants to rock that. No pun intended. :lol

Kadey said:
I am so sorry court jester!! I'll give you ummm..you want 1600 live points? Because you make me laugh.

You know Naruto? That Rock Lee kid. Yeah, that hair. Marky wants to rock that. No pun intended. :lol

I'm definitely out of my depth here.

Naruto hasn't really infiltrated over here in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom