• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SUPERBEAT: XONiC (DJMAX successor) coming to North America Fall 2015 (PS Vita)

So it's
up left down for green blue green on the left
Triangle O X for green blue green on the right

and big purple things are shoulder buttons. seems pretty simple to learn. I swear once you've played pop'n almost nothing is complicated lol.

Looking forawrd to this massively.

Falk

that puzzling face
I’m also happy and humbled to announce that Superbeat: Xonic will feature tracks from ARC System Works’ BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and Magical Beat as part of its stellar line up of DLC. Even more groovy DLC tracks will be available on launch day as well, so make sure your Vita is charged up and ready to rock.

Holy shit

Holy SHIT

(If this is old news, it completely flew over my head)

Holy shit

Holy SHIT

(If this is old news, it completely flew over my head)

It is old news, but you are forgiven. These threads are all over the place and there's no central thread to organize it all. Heavy Day has a pretty neat BGA (probably taken straight from Xrd) so I'll make sure it's one of the screencaps in the OT when it goes up (probably during the weekend because of the street date break because discussion is sort of everywhere right now - most discussion is happening in this thread).

(I like parentheses)

IzzyF3

So... This game is kind of overwhelming me. I'm ignoring the 4 track versions because I don't feel it's the authentic experience, and then on the 6 track versions, the difficulty ramps up too fast. I can play well with 6 bars on the difficulty level and then crash and burn on ones with 5 bars. Then on the world tour mode, I passed the 1st set with no problem, but next set that unlocks after level 10 is ridiculously hard with fade in notes and no more than 10 breaks.

Is it just this hard, or am I just progressing incorrectly? I can play practically any rhythm game on the difficulty before the most difficult one (usually hard but not extreme) so I'm surprised I'm having so much trouble. I can't play Pump it Up well either (evidently also Korean).

So... This game is kind of overwhelming me. I'm ignoring the 4 track versions because I don't feel it's the authentic experience, and then on the 6 track versions, the difficulty ramps up too fast. Then on the world tour mode, I passed the 1st set with no problem, but next set that unlocks after level 10 is ridiculously hard with fade in notes and no more than 10 breaks.

Is it just this hard, or am I just progressing incorrectly? I can play practically any rhythm game on the difficulty before the most difficult one (usually hard but not extreme) so I'm surprised I'm having so much trouble. I can't play Pump it Up well either (evidently also Korean).

You might be better served asking this question in the OT rather than a pre-release news thread.

Then on the world tour mode, I passed the 1st set with no problem, but next set that unlocks after level 10 is ridiculously hard with fade in notes and no more than 10 breaks.

Until you memorize the songs, just use the "break shield" DJ icons that convert breaks into goods. Fade in is so late in this game that it's not worth trying to sight-read.

Top Bottom