• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swedish online shop going crazy - listing Persona 5, Yakuza 6, ME2 and more for PS4

Persona86

Banned
OMG.....I think I will have a seizure if I keep looking at that list.

Even if the list is true, I doubt the dates are true, they probably just made up dates with guesswork. Some of the dates don't make sense to me.

pirata

Agent is the crazy one

I don't think so, actually. Rockstar has gone out of their way to skirt around questions of whether the game is cancelled, and it's still listed on Rockstar's webpage. I think it's likely that they rebooted it for next-gen several years ago.

But, yeah, this list is probably mostly educated guesses and wishful thinking. I would probably shit myself if P5 and Red Dead showed up this E3.

Jhriad

Persona 5?

want.gif

bebop242

that would be awesome if true, but then it would be Sony killing Microsoft. There is also no way Dragons Age 3, mass effect 4, mirrors edge 2 are all coming to the ps4 if the rumors are true about the EA/Microsoft being all buddy buddy.

antitrop

Whore of the orient

... wot
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/18/report-whore-of-the-orient-faces-uncertain-future-studio-layof/

"Report: Whore of the Orient faces uncertain future, studio layoffs"

Whore of the Orient, the next game from the makers of L.A. Noire, looks to be in jeopardy following multiple reports of its team being laid off by Kennedy Mitchell Miller. MCV Pacific, Kotaku, and Player Attack sources say KMM has shuttered the Whore of the Orient division; KMM absorbed the remnants of L.A. Noire developer Team Bondi in 2011.

that would be awesome if true, but then it would be Sony killing Microsoft. There is also no way Dragons Age 3, mass effect 4, mirrors edge 2 are all coming to the ps4 if the rumors are true about the EA/Microsoft being all buddy buddy.

Well, at least people here would be allowed to like the idea of a Mirrors Edge 2 again.

wildfire

Banned
Whore of the Orient" - what a name. I can just imagine walking into Sears or Walmart and asking for this game. *rolls eyes at Team Bondi*

Mirror's Edge 2 not being exclusive to Xbox would be fantastic but I question a retailer knowing anything about games for 2015 before they are officially announced.

I also question Sony moneyhatting Square Enix for Final Fantasy. Square enix would be a tough buy especially on top of purchases of Star Wars and Whore of the Orient (admittedly buying that game would probably be cheap like Bayonetta).

Coxy

No they haven't. Unless you mean release dates for actually announced games/products. They have never been "right" on unannounced games or products.

yes they have, they leaked crysis 2 nano edition, GTA4 ps3 bundle, various 360 bundles, donkey kong country returns 3d, Team ICO collection,

hell they recentlty listed diablo 3 and gran turismo 6 back when they were rumours

Not so sure about this GAF, been seeing way too many of these leaks from e-retailers. Why would they even have that up to begin with? Suspect.

crop

Neo Member
Webhallen does this shit all the time. They put up plenty of games years in advance without knowing the real release date because they want preorders.

Bunch of random guesses from the retailer I'm sure. They put up these ambiguous titles that are likely to be made sometime in the future without any actual confirmation and hope that they can get some of that preorder income to come in for games that probably don't even exist yet.

Someone kill me.

Are we having 2 Castlevania games ?!, Lords of Shadow 2 for PS3, and a rebooted one for PS4 in 2014 ?!, I don't understand.

But even if this list is full of bullshit, damn there are some strong and amazing titles there.

Top Bottom