• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swedish online shop going crazy - listing Persona 5, Yakuza 6, ME2 and more for PS4

Foshy

Anyone noticed Batman Arkham 3 (2015)?

Somehow this makes the list seem more believable, as Origins is a prequel and a "true sequel" hasn't really been talked about yet.

There's no way this can be true. Looks like they're just putting a bunch of games on there in the hope that some get announced at E3.

But I would be totally fine with being wrong in this case.

Owzers

There's no way this can be true. Looks like they're just putting a bunch of games on there in the hope that some get announced at E3.

But I would be totally fine with being wrong in this case.

You could replicate this list by going to your game shelf and just adding sequels. Catherine 2, Sonic Generations 2, MGS 5, Uncharted 4, Batman Arkham Something, Demon Souls 2, Fear 4, Mirrors Edge 2, Tomb Raider 2, Resident Evil 7, Burnout Paradise 2, etc etc etc. Just wild guesses.

Spwn

Another Nordic online shop, CDON.com, goes crazy with their listings every time a new console is announced and they never seem to correct them.

Upcoming 3DS games:

cdon1.jpg

Can't wait for Martha Stewart 3D. The listings for upcoming Vita games used to also be a big mess, but to my surprise it seems like they've cleaned it up a bit.

GHG

Gold Member
Quiite a few cancelled games there. It wouldn't be unimaginable to think that MSFT or Sony may have picked up a couple of the projects/teams from those games and funded the rest of development because they saw promise in them.

The biggest troll however is The Last Guardian being listed for the PS4. That's actually hilarious.

Seriously though, if even half of this ends up being true I think GAF will take a long while to recover from E3, it'll be chaos on here. Can't wait to see what E3 brings, it will be the best one in years.

zon

Don't believe the hype. Webhallen usually does this and hopes they're correct about at least some games.

Coxy

I dunno, I can see Atlas moving it, provided they started some time ago. Would explain why they were silent about it for so long after Catherine's release.

that or they were moneyhatted for it.

my take is they will release persona 5 on ps3/360 then release an "improved" version on ps4 ala fes and golden

Amir0x

Banned
Holy shit if some of those games are shown at E3. If even half of that shit is shown, craziest E3 of all time

I don't believe it for a second, but man if it were true!

DC1

O.O

Y6 for PS4!

Just man fainted and their was no one here to put a pillow beneath my knee.

Edit:
Ok... I now think think this mostly crap.

Persona86

Banned
Holy shit if some of those games are shown at E3. If even half of that shit is shown, craziest E3 of all time

I don't believe it for a second, but man if it were true!

The list really goes to show that there is a ticking time bomb of hype about to release any time in the near future, it's about time. Even quarter of that list would be make GAF super excited.

.la1n

Another day, another piece of my soul missing upon reading the words Persona 5. I have been holding the candle burning since finishing Persona 4.

Amir0x

Banned
The list really goes to show that there is a ticking time bomb of hype about to release any time in the near future, it's about time. Even quarter of that list would be make GAF super excited.

All I needs is my Pikmins, my Last Guardians and my Personas and I'll be satisfied :D

waypoetic

Banned
Ignooooore.

Webhallen has done this year after year. There are gamers working at this place, at their HQ and they're taking wild guesses. They'll list Uncharted 5 and Halo 6 next year, i'm sure of it.

tl;dr It's a wishlist.

Tekken 2015???

Yakuza 6????

PGR5?????

PErsona 5????

Some of those might be legitimate, but these are some I am finding hard to believe.

Meia

I want to believe.

Sony realizes that Persona could be an important franchise, so they gave them dev kits years ago and worked with them to make the game for the new system. Hey, Atlus was listed on devs working for the PS4. E3 happens, and Teddie pops up on the screen between segments of Sony's conference to announce it as a PS4 launch title.

Odds of this: 0%. BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE.

I've always thought if you're going to dream, dream BIG.

Boss Man

Demon's Souls 2 is on this list and it wasn't circled. The circler has committed a crime against computer games.

This list is too much for me to believe though.

Zukuu

Banned
my take is they will release persona 5 on ps3/360 then release an "improved" version on ps4 ala fes and golden

They better do that at without delay. I don't see what's wrong about launching it ps3 + ps4 (or multiplat for all).

Why would Yakuza 6 make is suspect? I don't understand.

5 is less than 6 months old even if it is a sure bet and likely 2015 for Japan like the site has it would be unlikely 2015 in the west and a Swedish retailer wouldn't have any actual info on it at this stage.

Top Bottom