• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Legends will be streamed live + info

Xater

Can't find my old thread about the Symphonic Legends concert that will be on September 23rd in Cologne but there is some new info.

For everyone who is not able to attend the whole thing will be live streamed again for everyone to enjoy!

We also finally know what the actual music will be. Last time Symphonic Fantasies delivered some great Square-Enix music and this time we will hear Nintendo music!

On the website they mention:

Super Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong
Metroid
F-Zero
The Legend of Zelda
+more

Credits:

Arrangement:Jonne Valtonen
Conductor: Niklas Willén
Percussion: Rony Barrak
Piano: Benyamin Nuss
Choir: State Choir Latvija
Music: WDR Rundfunkorchester Köln

Seems like this will be really awesome again! Really happy about this since I bought a ticket without even knowing what it will be. :lol

Forgot to add the /German) Link to the info: http://www.wdr.de/radio/orchester/r...s.html?kid=266648&veranstaltung_monat=2010-09

jett

D-Member
Is Jonne Valtonen from Symphonic Fantasies working on this too? He did some awesome arrangements last year. Better than official albums even. :p

Xater

jett said:
Is Jonne Valtonen from Symphonic Fantasies working on this too? He did some awesome arrangements last year. Better than official albums even. :p

Yes he is! :D

I forgot to add him in the OP.

Xater

Road said:
23rd or 24th?

On their site it says the concert will be on the 23rd.

Sorry typo. It's the 23rd. Release for the Symphonic Fantasies album (last years' concert) is the 24th.

Top Bottom