• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell Canada introduces Cheetos Crunchwrap Sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apt101

I love that Taco Bell is basically going hard towards exactly the kind of shit their clientele will love without a concern for their image. McDonald's could learn a thing or three from them.

With how well they're doing with Taco Bell, I am looking forward to their planned fast casual taco place. If they stay on message as strongly with that as they are here, for lack of a better phrase, it should be pretty awesome. Plus Quadoba (spelling?) needs some competition in my area. All of the family-run Mexican places are now a bit out of the way for me, and the Chipotle went under.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Canada bucks are fucked right now bro.
More than that, fast food always costs more here than in the states, even when dollar is at parity. To be honest I don't even understand the pricing in the states, I feel like it's cheaper buying cheap fast food than buying groceries, which is crazy to me

jstripes

Banned
To be honest I don't even understand the pricing in the states, I feel like it's cheaper buying cheap fast food than buying groceries, which is crazy to me
And there lies the root of a huge problem.

Anyway, it's about time we get an exclusive. The Taco Bell menu in the US absolutely kills the menu in Canada.

Oh, I know, you go for Taco Bell for Taco Bell food not Mexican food. But it's still funny how more and more it looks like junk food wrapped up in a tortilla (as if it weren't already junk food...) rather than a cheap riff off of Mexican food.

And I'd be morbidly fascinated to try that at least once. Nevermind that Fritos... kind of... work, actually.

What you said here reminds me of a prison burrito: chopped up beefsticks (and sometimes cheese if you had a hookup who can smuggle you some) in a tamale-like crust of crushed Doritos, Cheetos, and ramen, mixed with a little hot water then rolled tightly into one of the chip bags and a towel. :p

The ultimate GAF combo:

qaJt7f7.jpg

That looks amazing!

Why does the rest of the world get to enjoy Taco Bell's shenanigans but not Mexico? It's just not fair, it's the ultimate humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom