• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell offers new Dare Devil Loaded Grillers, also starting to test Burrito Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

what i think i'm gonna do next time is order something else and ask them to add the ghost pepper sauce to it.

ghost stuft burrito

Fracas

#fuckonami
gol15.jpg

"I dare myself to eat ten of these."

"Challenge accepted."

Prety much. I've grown tired of places advertising flavors that are "TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!!" and then being super disappointed.

fastfood joints and chain restaurants will always embellish how spicy something is. Now if you go to a mom and pop Indian joint, and something simply says "hot", then bring a jug of milk with you

fastfood joints and chain restaurants will always embellish how spicy something is. Now if you go to a mom and pop Indian joint, and something simply says "hot", then bring a jug of milk with you

This is true, but I do think the Buffalo Wild Wings "Blazin" sauce is actually legit hot. It's the hottest chain restaurant sauce I've ever had.

vash2695

Last time I went to Taco Bell they ignored what I ordered and just gave me a tortilla folded like a giant nacho, absolutely overflowing with "ghost pepper" sauce. Sauce definitely isn't ghost chili level, but it is pretty damn hot (though it may just have been the sheer amount of it as well)

Ok just ate the Ghost Pepper loaded griller.

It tastes alright. Definitely tastes like other Taco Bell products. As for the heat, it gives you a slight "tingle". The tingle never heats up either. It just stays the same tingle throughout. It is certainly NOT hot by any means.

If eating a pepperoncini was a 3/10, and a jalapeno is 5/10, the ghost pepper griller is probably about a 4/10 in heat. Afterwards, your mouth will continue to have the tingle for a while.

Overall, all things considered, I would give this a 6.5/10.

FyreWulff

Went to get one yesterday, they've already discontinued these. Guess they weren't popular.

They also removed grillers from their Happier Hour menu, so you can't get grillers for a dollar anymore at all.

McBryBry

Went to get one yesterday, they've already discontinued these. Guess they weren't popular.

They also removed grillers from their Happier Hour menu, so you can't get grillers for a dollar anymore at all.

As did i, was very upset :( the lava sauce quesaritto is good, but it's also not a dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom