• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell offers new Dare Devil Loaded Grillers, also starting to test Burrito Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

masud

Banned
They got rid of that crispy chicken and everything they made with it (chick star, chicken biscuit taco ect)after only having them for a few months so there's no reason for me to ever go to taco bell again.

I just tried the "ghost pepper" yesterday. It's not that much hotter than the volcano taco they used to have. It's really not too bad at all.

phaonaut

75b71df9461015ca8f67550e3dc3e08a.jpg

Steak Border Bowl use to be my ish.

Konka

Banned
They got rid of that crispy chicken and everything they made with it (chick star, chicken biscuit taco ect)after only having them for a few months so there's no reason for me to ever go to taco bell again.

Why anyone would ever go to taco bell for crispy chicken is beyond me.

RPGCrazied

I love the loaded grillers, get them all the time. I might try the new mild one, not touching those other two though. The ghost one sounds fucking hot.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I know my local taco bell has these. I kind of want TB today but the dudes I get lunch with may veto me, and they would be right to do so.

Had the ghost pepper one this weekend. Thought it was good. Not really hot if you're into hot food. Hotter than the ghost pepper burger I had from Red Robin. That was weak as hell.

FyreWulff

Tried the ghost pepper one just now. Yeah, it's not as hot as a real ghost pepper, but it's one of the hottest things they've put out. Hotter than the now-retired volcano sauce.

Has a nice build up burn to it and sticks around for a bit. If you can handle Frank's you can handle this.

Psykoboy2

Tried the ghost pepper one just now. Yeah, it's not as hot as a real ghost pepper, but it's one of the hottest things they've put out. Hotter than the now-retired volcano sauce.

Has a nice build up burn to it and sticks around for a bit. If you can handle Frank's you can handle this.

This. I just tried it myself and you're exactly right. Not near as hot as it should be but the hottest thing I've ever had from a damn Taco Bell.

Plus, it's a buck!

hoy

Banned
i tried them yesterday, one of each. kind of boring tasting to me.

but it took less than an hour for me to get gassy and shit my panties.

Konka

Banned
The Chipotle one tastes good, I mean I could go hotter but I think it hits the sweet spot for a Taco Bell item.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Tried the Ghost Pepper one today. Didn't taste like Ghost Pepper, wasn't hot. I give it a C-

The "Ghost Pepper" craze at fast food places is starting. Much like "it's all chipotle" from the last decade, it's never actually ghost pepper. Wendy's recently sold Ghost Pepper fries that had jalapenos on them, and ghost pepper powder somewhere below salt and dyes on the ingredients list.

Tried two of them yesterday (sans the ghost, since people don't recommend its taste), and found the original grillers to be better.

Nonetheless, you should all be getting the Grilled Stuft Nacho. It's almost the same thing and tastes better with that bit of sour cream and zesty nacho sauce, IMO.

Sanjuro

Tried two of them yesterday (sans the ghost, since people don't recommend its taste), and found the original grillers to be better.

Nonetheless, you should all be getting the Grilled Stuft Nacho. It's almost the same thing and tastes better with that bit of sour cream and zesty nacho sauce, IMO.

I thought the GP had the best taste of the bunch followed by the mild one.

Unless they are cooking that ground meat with slivers of habanero or ghost peppers, they shouldn't be naming it based off the mild heat they give off.

Just bring back volcano sauce and let me mix it with my fire sauce. That's all I want, TB.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Ghost Pepper one was spicy, but more along the lines of habanero spicy. The habanero one was spicy like a jalapeno.

Still good, and at $1, cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom