• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell testing Biscuit Tacos in Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanooki27

The McGriddle motherfucker! Try it and have your life, and your stance, completely changed!

very true. the mcgriddle egg preparation ain't great (it's like yellow egg cloth), but if you take most of it off and go with sausage and cheese, you're golden.

plus crispy hashbrowns are awesome.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
very true. the mcgriddle egg preparation ain't great (it's like yellow egg cloth), but if you take most of it off and go with sausage and cheese, you're golden.

I've heard some people say they've gotten them to switch out that egg with the one from an Egg McMuffin.

I've heard some people say they've gotten them to switch out that egg with the one from an Egg McMuffin.

The fact that McDonalds still doesn't serve a variation of the McGriddle that uses a McChicken patty is really confusing to me. They've even served chicken for breakfast before. Who do I need to slap to get this on a menu?

Shouta

I usually try whatever new thing Taco Bell has, but Im gonna pass on this. TBs got the worst breakfast in the fast food game, swapping out their weird fake waffle with a bland biscuit wont change that.

Taco Bell has the AM Crunchwrap. That is the god of fast food breakfast meals.

Ultratech

9fYi3gA.jpg

The Tampa Bell Biscaneers

Alt Text:
"Motherfuckers stole my idea!"
"Turning a biscuit into a taco? Dammit, why didn't I think of that?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom