• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Black Friday Ad Leak

bumpkin

I wonder if Best Buy will have any of the same sales on similar games. Can't beat that stacked GCU 20% off discount.

My choices are going to depend largely on if I can afford to dish out the money. Out of work right now, interviewing at a bunch of places all week. :(

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Does Guitar Hero come with the guitar?

I notice Rockband says it includes the instruments, while Guitar Hero just shows a picture of one.

//ARCANUM

So it only shows Xbox 360 version of Disney Infinity 3.0 but doesn't specify platform. Wondering if Xbox One/PS4 versions will be 34.99 as well?

Guevara

I'm a sucker, but I'll probably get Guitar Hero for $60.

Really love those games, and it's fun to unwind with them.

Disappointed at the New 3DS XL pricing. $150 with a free game and I'll bite at replacing my stolen one. All these games sitting without a system :(

AdanVC

Wii U + Splatoon + Smash for $250.

It's a nice price though. And Xenoblade launches in 2 weeks after that. Just keep in mind the system will be literally dead in 2016 but at least right now it has an impressive library of awesome games, so for newcomers it will keep you busy for months and months :).

Some decent deals, pretty close to past years in terms of discounts on yearly franchises like NFS/AC. This leak helps show how GameStop's ad continues to lag behind its competitors year after year.

People who held off on bigger games like MGS, Witcher 3, Batman, etc. will be able to sweep up a solid selection of the better games from this year.

Still awaiting Walmart's ad leak and anxiously looking forward to Best Buy's to see if them lowering GCU's fee this year affects how low certain games go. The deals will certainly be comparable across these chains, with tiers of prices with games fluctuating $5-10 at each retailer, so making a trip to all three might be necessary if you're aiming for a wide selection.

ViciousDS

Banned
gosh dang it!!!! That WiiU bundle to me is meh......I would rather have the system for $199 or lower, I really don't care about Smash or Splatoon!

At this point I might as well wait till NX announcement and hope for BC....since Nintendo has been pretty damn good about it

Mortemis

Banned
That wii u deal is tempting, but we're (probably) only a year out until a new console comes, might as well wait another year until then to see if it's cheaper. It's not like the games I want play are gonna disappear.

Edit: ^Yeah, if the NX has BC I may not even bother with ever getting a wii u.

Z3M0G

Does Rockband really cost $250 by default? Is that even selling?

Retailers must be tired of them taking up space already, if not... which could explain this sale.

some pretty good deals that I'd love to take advantage of, but not at 6pm Thanksgiving night while waiting in a crowded line. My time and sanity is worth more than $15.

Does Rockband really cost $250 by default? Is that even selling?

Retailers must be tired of them taking up space already, if not... which could explain this sale.

I imagine it sold a fair amount, all things considered. For a while after launch it was fairly hard to find a bundle at all, thanks to poor manufacturing and supply speeds, but people were definitely buying the ones they had (and many more were complaining about having to travel to multiple stores or not being able to find a bundle at all).

You won't walk into a store and see dozens of boxes clogging up shelves either way-- maybe 2-4 band bundles for each console and a few more guitar bundles. Id say retailers learned their lesson, but the surplus of Guitar Hero Live bundles absolutely everywhere I go means Harmonix & Mad Catz probably can't afford to stuff shelves full (not like that's a smart approach anyway).

Top Bottom