• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Black Friday Ad Leak

Euron

Sucks that there''s no Fallout 4 or Battlefront with giftcard deals. And I'm surprised that Halo 5 is still going for $60 on Black Friday. Halo games are typically at least $20 off then. And why is Mario Maker still full price?

Anyone who doesn't have Bloodborne should jump on that $20 deal. An absolute steal for that price.

dark_chris

want guitar hero, but screw giving up Thanksgiving. 6pm on thursday? Disgusting.

These deals can be found online most likely, usually on Amazon, eBay, or Target's website.
Got a Walmart front page door buster on their website once without having to go to their store. Easier.

That Wii U price tho. I guess it's now or never for me. Hope I can get this online, cause I ain't going nowhere on Black Friday.

Sojgat

Galaxy-Quest-savings.gif

Fitts

Wow... I can't believe how expensive those Nintendo systems still are.

Holy shit at $20 Bloodborne though -- amazing for anyone who hasn't jumped in yet.

Icon for the $20 game looks kinda like the Code Name: Steam icon. Name looks really off though;.

I've been holding off on getting STEAM since I wanted to get the Fire Emblem amiibos first, and since I'm getting so close in getting them all, now seems like the perfect time to pick up the game.

Edit: I do hope Roy gets in STEAM and Fates, the former is a very low chance, but the latter can be in by an update.

Megatron

gosh dang it!!!! That WiiU bundle to me is meh......I would rather have the system for $199 or lower, I really don't care about Smash or Splatoon!

At this point I might as well wait till NX announcement and hope for BC....since Nintendo has been pretty damn good about it

I am positive you could sell those for more than $50.

Elandyll

Banned
No PS4 deals? Crap.

Opposite cover... $299 "lowest price ever!" ;)

Smart of them to say "Includes The Uncharted Collecition, a $60 value" like it's a part of the Black Friday hehe.

Is this deal worth it? It's a $349 PS4 with Uncharted Collection and Assassin's Creed: Syndicate.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B017HWG5HA/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

Technically, if you like AC, that makes it a $10 better deal than the Target Black Friday deal.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I'll probably try to nab a $15 ACNL since my girlfriend kidnapped my last copy.

Edit: The "Lol Wii U $249 should be $99" posts should be lots of fun as usual.

kaskade

I just like seeing these ads because I know Amazon will match them at some point. Definitely getting guitar hero at that price. Black Friday is my favorite time to fluff up my Blu-Ray collection too.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I was planning on picking up the girlfriend one of the White 32GB models from Nintendo's online store, as she'd prefer that color, but this $249 deal makes things a bit more difficult, especially since she has no interest in Super Smash Bros.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
The last thread on the WiiU holiday promo was just that

I personally do not want a Wii U unless it's approximately $150, with or without games. Just because the included games retail for $60 does not mean I value the system as that much. I don't care for either one of the bundled games.

Top Bottom