• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 gameplay video

{Mike}

Banned
Superb. Wish there was more gameplay footage than cinematics. Oh and where's the medic? (i thought there is one)

edit ; Looks like XIII

Frenck

Banned
Whoa, I still remember that map from the original Team Fortress. It was one of the best maps, if not the best. It was the one with the (more or less) secret underwater tunnels, right?

plik

what's up with the ****tard download process on that page, the damn file saves as a php3 file? damn hungarians.

-Rogue5-

HOLY CRAP. I mean, holy crap. That was even better than the initial video released with the Portal announcement (which I didn't think would be possible).

Bravo Valve... Bravo.

Damn, Scout was burnin'. :lol

This looks frickin' amazing. Not just the art style but on a technical level, the lighting in particular is very impressive. If the Wiki article is accurate Source has turned out to be a lot more adaptive than I expected... the next upgrade almost makes it a new engine.

Frenck

Banned
2fort_small.jpg

vlcsnap332336hj4.png

Amazing.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So does anyone know the minimum specs for the PC version of TF2?

Mojovonio

Banned
Wow.

This is probably the coolest looking game I have ever seen. All classes look so balanced out.

The trailer is so well done too.

-Rogue5-

hukasmokincaterpillar said:
If the Wiki article is accurate Source has turned out to be a lot more adaptive then I expected... the next upgrade almost makes it a new engine.

That was Valve's plan; using steam to be able to dynamically, and continuously, add major technical and technological changes to the engine.

I'm shocked by this and portal... I mean the Half-Life series is amazing, but these latest few announcements help prove that Valve (as a dev and a publisher) aren't a one trick pony. Their head is in the right spot, and if they continue to pick up gems from the mod community they'll soon become even more of a juggarnaut in the industry.

Top Bottom