• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 gameplay video

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
TekunoRobby said:
TEAM FORTRESS 2! Engineer for the win, best class ever.

I still play TF Classic with ETF for Wolfnstein: Enemy Territory. Absolute blast!

ETF Website
Planet ETF
My MegaTF medic gives the big FU to your engineer, and infects you as well! :)

Valve - thank you. Thank you for bringing TF back to the masses in a manner befitting its stature. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK ON.

:lol @ the baseball bat

PeteJ

Not sure about the cammo on the spy, but I guess people learnt to detect them pretty well previously (if they don't shoot when coming into my room - blam! Usually teamkill :D )

No medic shown, my class of choice. Hope they don't nerf the conc jump like they did for TF1.5. I much prefered the free flowing double-conc jumps in TFC than the little hops in 1.5 (yes I know you could jump from balc to balc on 2fort, but it was more fun before!).

Anyone used to play in the UKTFCL or in Wireplay? [TA]Amnion at your service!

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Finally, something to breath some life and personality into incessantly serious online multiplayer FPS's.

Phoenix

Nice! Good to know that after all this time it shouldn't suck.... but weren't there supposed to be vehicles and paradrops and such in TF2, or did they dump all that with the change in art direction.

God, that video was awesome but is this game just going to be TFC with a facelift? I'm assuming that the video was just to show the new style not anything indicative of gameplay. Not that it matters much, I'd murder to play avanti like that.

adg1034

Card3621.jpg

Top Bottom