• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Ninja developing PS4 title

NEXT. GEN. BOOB. PHYSICS. Think about it.

And DOA5's are already damn fine. Damn fine.

They just need to reuse the DOA5 character models (which are some of the best the industry has to offer amongst the fighters), jack the resolution up to 1080p+ 60 FPS and apply tonnes of AA.

Imagine if they did a DOA XBV/Paradise game with DOA5's character models for next(this) gen.

Instant graphical bliss. I'm still bloody amazed at what they managed pull off on the 360/PS3 for DOA5, it's beautiful.

Amir0x

Banned
That's, uh, that's OK Team Ninja. Ya'll should develop that shit for XBO exclusively. Kinect and such, use it to slice shit. It'll work for you guys trust me.

plz be DOAXBV

n501a053464eec.gif

sn00zer

Fucking excited...at the very least they have some amazing art direction
EDIT: D'oh....god those team names are confusing...

DR3AM

Dreams of a world where inflated review scores save studios
Itagaki needs to go back to Team Ninja. Together they are perfect

If NG3 hadn't happened this would have been one of the most exciting things I could have read (I assume it'll be NG4)

But...yeah...

Skilletor

still think they can make a good NG if they want to.

just don't put one of your girls in the lead, please. i want hayabusa.

Kasumi and Ayane were great in NG3RE. I'd LOVE an NG game developed from the ground up with the DoA ninjas in mind and not tacked on after the fact.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I still get confused with Team Ninja and Ninja Theory. I wish it was Ninja Theory who said this... :( DMC was

Pretty sure they've been working on something for the PS4... they were at the Sony conference and teased something with a blue-haired girl. Also, mobile gaming.

Thankfully nothing DmC related.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I think I speak for everyone when I say that this had better be a YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z port.

Silky

Banned
Keep in mind that DOA is a multiplatform affair, so them making a solely PS4 exclusive title and that being DOA would splinter the fuck out of the playerbase; something that Ninja Dogs wouldn't want

Thankfully nothing DMC related.

FTFY

Skilletor

lol.

Have fun playing the nothing Itagaki is putting out the past...6 years?

/me goes back to one of the best supported fighters this generation.

Top Bottom