• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 Arcade Release set for February 2015

~~Hasan~~

Apr 20, 2013
that mean console port is confirmed for next year around Sept.

this is good news... .still far away but good news.

now how about release a proper screen shot to see how good the game actually look. because I couldn't tell shit from the off screen videos

Biker19

Banned
Apr 1, 2013
This is good news. Also, before someone says anything crazy like, "Durr, the graphics are the same as the previous Tekken games," It was at 60% visual quality the last time the game was featured.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Jul 26, 2014
America
Jin not being featured in the images is kinda surprising.
He's supposed to be dead except for a small teaser at the very end of the scenario campaign in T6. So him coming back will probably be treated as a surprise for later.

Also...glad to know T7 will be coming to consoles late next year. Dead or Alive 5 PS4, Mortal Kombat X, Tekken 7, GGXRD...its a good time to be a fighting game fan

CSX

Jan 16, 2011
Need a PS2 to PS4 controller converter asap ! My DS2 shall live on for another Tekken!!

Vidpixel

Feb 21, 2013
twitter.com
Fighting games like Street Fighter or Tekken aren't Mortal Kombat, nor are they supposed to be.
Wait, what? I didn't mean it like that at all, I just meant that it's funny when you think a character in a fighting game dies in the story mode because they generally always make some sort crazy, otherworldly comeback.

LowParry

Nov 30, 2007
Utah
Hmmm. I like this news though the chances of seeing a console release in 2015......it's hopeful but keeping those expectations way way down.

AmethystEnd

Jun 19, 2013
I hope Mad Catz releases a Guilty Gear stick. I've gotten so used to my BlazBlue TE that I think I'm stuck with Mad Catz for the foreseeable future.

Well, GG stick or not, it's good to hear Mad Catz has PS4 sticks coming out.

Apr 9, 2014
allot of my childhood memories are of me playing Tekken and Time Crisis at the arcades. Are arcades still a pretty big deal in japan. Because all my childhood favorite arcades in the US closed down.

Ultimatum

Banned
Dec 5, 2008
England, UK
looks terrible as you would expect from the design decisions over the last few games

I guess it'll be fun with friends though

where are the real fighters at

atomic moth

Oct 23, 2011
Well I guess it's time to tirelessly burn myself out on arcade footage, then play the game off and on for a few months.

Happens every time.