• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 Season Pass 4 announced

Mista

Banned

Bandai Namco has announced Tekken 7 Season Pass 4. It will launch this fall.

Season 4 of Tekken 7 will include battle balance updates, including new moves for all characters, “Tekken Prowess,” and online play enhancements for a better network experience.

While the Season Pass 4 characters were not announced, the end of the announcement trailer seems to tease the the first.
Gematsu

I'd say the most likely candidate is Kunimitsu.

Unless they want it to be a guest character reveal first, in which case..

It would be wild if it was young Genji Shimada. What a crossover that would be.

I guess an endless queue of season passes is good for fans who dont want to have want the limited player base to be split over different versions and its an easier to sell than buying a new game.

Bardiche

That new move for Julia looks sick!

I know it'll never happen unless it's another Tag game but I would love to see Michelle (OG Chang) come back in a main game for once.

Who is that at the end of the trailer I wonder

It's probably Kunimitsu ... or possibly Raven to piss Kunimitsu fans off but I feel like it's Kunimitsu based on the silhouette.

Bandai Namco has announced Tekken 7 Season Pass 4. It will launch this fall.

Season 4 of Tekken 7 will include battle balance updates, including new moves for all characters, “Tekken Prowess,” and online play enhancements for a better network experience.

While the Season Pass 4 characters were not announced, the end of the announcement trailer seems to tease the the first.
Gematsu

The ghost of tsushima is coming exclusively on ps4

Or strider hiryu lol

First 2 I tought

Hostile_18

Banned
Season 4? Sure seems like a lot of DLC life support. Why not just call it Tekken 8?

Because its the same game, same engine, characters etc. Look how much flack Street Fighter gets for multiple versions.

Id love a proper Tekken 8 but I guess it must be intimidating when you look how big Tekken 7 is content wise at the moment.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Because its the same game, same engine, characters etc. Look how much flack Street Fighter gets for multiple versions.

Id love a proper Tekken 8 but I guess it must be intimidating when you look how big Tekken 7 is content wise at the moment.
laughs in Tekken Tag 2

116286491_292426352043313_8713717455312027840_n.png

SkylineRKR

I just bought the Rematch edition since it was the same price as SP2. And I wanted Tekken digital anyway. Owned SP1 already.

Waiting for a sale on SP3. I feel it could be any time. And a PS5 patch has to be in the cards, right?

Last edited:

Neofire

Namco is not a non-profit. They gotta make money to stay in business, so "Follow the money wherever it leads you"...

Oh course they aren't but their dlc pricing could be a little more lenient seeing that they release so many.

Barakov

Gold Member
From that stream where Harada announced Season 4, everyone assumed it was Kunimitsu but glad to see she made it in. Sorry Mokujin bros but the dream is dead.

Aggelos

Last edited:

Aggelos

I wonder how far off Tekken 8 is - maybe we'll get Tag 3 first

Tekken 7 is TTT3 already, with all those post-launch additions to the roster, mind you. It inevitably became Tekken Tag 3, a "Fighters' Megamix" type of entry, thanks to season passes and multitudinous additions.
With the current form and shape of Tekken 7, the appearance of a potential Tekken Tag 3 kinda defeats the purpose - they could just add a Tag Battle mode, and we're done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom