• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 Season Pass 4 announced

Yeah, I'll believe improved netcode when I see it...well, read about it because I ain't buying that shit again unless it's fixed

teezzy

Banned
z49smwT.png

GrayFoxPL

2OeovGR.gif

Oh yeah!

It's daughter of Kunimitsu so essentially Kunimitsu II.

Looks awesome!

Details about Season 4:

• Season 4 is coming this autumn (later this year but no date announced as of yet).
  • Kunimitsu and a new 'Vermillion Gates' stage revealed, one more character and stage is coming in early spring of 2021.
  • Kunimitsu is the second generation (daughter) of the original, and will have a different playstyle
  • Another round of character balance adjustments with new moves for all characters (a screen shows Lars getting a new rage drive).
  • Overall game balance adjustment with character health bars being increased.
  • Introduction of a new "Tekken God Omega" Rank as the new highest rank.
  • A rank readjustment and reset for the new season.
  • Introduction of Tekken Prowess (from the arcades), which is based on different player data metrics. Different levels of Tekken Prowess will change the colour of your name.
  • Wifi Indicator will be added, Rollback and Netcode Improvements confirmed.
Really big stuff. Apart of Netcode improvements and wifi indicator and fuck yes, new moves, I'm really happy with rank reset and longer health bars, combo damage in season 3 has become ridiculous.

Good stuff, good stuff.

splattered

I wonder if they will ever enhance visuals for next gen systems?

***should have read posts above haha its primarily what people are curious about

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
I have the base game but at this point I think I’ll wait for the final edition and then get all the characters and stuff at once.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I have the base game but at this point I think I’ll wait for the final edition and then get all the characters and stuff at once.
When they release a version i advise you to wait at least 8 months. Mortal kombat 11 pulled the same shit.

woosh another version

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
So freaking hyped!!!

Who is voicing her? She sounds familiar, also didn't she die in T3? How did she have a daughter that looks EXACTLY like her?

Last edited by a moderator:

ReBurn

Gold Member
Yeah its rather ridiculous if this game is 720p ish on Series X.
I could see it for base Xbox because that system was ridiculously weak. But I think One X could do 1080p at least. I play it on both PS4 and One since I have different friends on each and it feels so much better on Pro to me.

SkylineRKR

I could see it for base Xbox because that system was ridiculously weak. But I think One X could do 1080p at least. I play it on both PS4 and One since I have different friends on each and it feels so much better on Pro to me.

I have it on Pro and its 1080p there at least. When I had a 1080p set it was fine, but on 4K the IQ could use a buff. Its sad because I think its the best fighting game this gen.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Seriously?

Yup. I wish they gave us the option to reset our ranks. It was tough getting there twice and now all that work is gone. I would've started playing Tekken again after getting used to Tekken season 4, but now I have no interest in playing the game again. lol.

GrayFoxPL

Netcode is vastly improved. On wired. Way easier to block lows or duck highs and punish.

Wifi scrubs are fucked though. And I don't mean the fact that wired players avoid them like a plague since there's wifi indicator. The new netcode is works very wonky against wifi. I played this guy on his 5 bars wifi and the rollback was horrendous, jumping and cutting animation. I thought any minute and we'll start teleporting like some sfv shit. Note that the bars showed 5 all the time.

Other wifi players weren't as bad but the lag seemed higher then the old netcode.

So, I hope it'll eventually force more people to play on wired instead of shitting up online with wifi.

Yup. I wish they gave us the option to reset our ranks. It was tough getting there twice and now all that work is gone. I would've started playing Tekken again after getting used to Tekken season 4, but now I have no interest in playing the game again. lol.

Yeah, it should of been an option or something. I can imagine how hard, grindy and time consuming it was getting there. Even though it’s 4 ranks down from what I’m hearing, rank can be brutal.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Yeah, it should of been an option or something. I can imagine how hard, grindy and time consuming it was getting there. Who wants to put in all that hard and tedious work again?
It sucks if you have multiple characters too. I don't play the game nearly as much as I used to and I don't feel like putting in the time again to get my character ranks back up.

It's going to be even harder now because if you lose 3 matches in a row, your points drop significantly.

It sucks if you have multiple characters too. I don't play the game nearly as much as I used to and I don't feel like putting in the time again to get my character ranks back up.

It's going to be even harder now because if you lose 3 matches in a row, your points drop significantly.

Oh, I forgot about that. I can definitely relate. I use multiple characters. I don’t play near as much as I used to as well and everyone is much better at Tekken 7 now compared to a year ago. Getting my ranks took quite some time because finding fights took forever and I had to deal with laggers, disconnects and rage quitters.

Last edited:

SSfox

What are Lydia get up 3 combos?

PS: Was looking for a Tekken thread OT, but this is the topic that i found

Top Bottom