• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell Us About Your Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
I see so many avatars that I have no clue about and I'd like to change that. Tell us about them, their source, inspiration, whatever.

Mine is simple enough. A Formula One car, 90's-era.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
It's a character (Lil' Cactus) from Legend of Mana, one of my favorite games of all time. He keeps a diary of all the cool stuff you do throughout the game. "He got hard?"

Darren Criss from Katy Perry's quietly brilliant music video Last Friday Night

tumblr_lmpgrg5auG1qansdbo1_500.gif

I was watching the Simpsons, and I noticed that Burns taking a sip from his coffee had an awesome frame for a fraction of a second.

I hunted that frame down and made it my avatar.

RevDM

Banned
I got it when gif avatars were removed mainly to bring unease to everyone for taking my beloved avatar away from me :'(

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Gravijah said:
HE HAS A NAME :mad:

Yeah and if you're super cool you'll know what it is and I won't have to tell you!

But I'll edit it in since it bothers you so much.

FOOTE

Ozzy Osbourne mug shot wearing a Blues shirt. I'm a huge fan of both Ozzy/Black Sabbath and the St. Louis Blues.

Will be my avatar forever.

blahness

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it's told. It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again. Now it places the lotion in the basket. Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

Gamer @ Heart said:
Awesome looking character.

Awesome game.

Hard as fuck.

HOTSUMA.

How and why have I not noticed that?

Anywho...

Robert Smith of The Cure, taken from the Join the Dots compilation set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom