• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terrible album covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

iori9999

Banned
Do we have this thread already? I predict many Pen and Pixel covers like this one..

Big_Bear_'Doin_Thangs'_Album_Cover.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Doin' Thangs is one of the best album covers of all time. Sorry OP, wrong choice.

I have to give the album a listen just because of that cover.

Vyrance

When I saw the album title, I was hoping no one would post the amazing cover which is Big Bear, and I find it in the OP. Terrible.

iori9999

Banned
I know it's a godlike cover, but those Bears with pimp suits, Rolex's and cartoon cigars are too much.. And the nuts and berries to match!!

Btw the guy is repping Omaha Nebraska, but the rap sounds like West Coast..

corn_fest

From a quick scan through Spotify:

3OJfE4A.jpg

what even is this? this and all their singles for this album look like someone made some default shapes in 3ds max and slapped a paint texture on them.

3OJfE4A.jpg

what even is this? this and all their singles for this album look like someone made some default shapes in 3ds max and slapped a paint texture on them.

I didn't even know they had a new album! (This cover looks amazing btw.)

iori9999

Banned
Dude I like that cover almost as much as Ok Computer.. I mean I don't think they are amazing overall, but I like them..

3OJfE4A.jpg

It looks like a vinyl.

As for mine, I'm always kind of annoyed at this album cover:

CKSgpDsl.jpg

It looks like a cover to a Golden Book. While the album is primarily acoustic, most of the subject matter just makes this cover jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom