• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terrible album covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoo-doo

Banned
That is one of the best albums of the 90s and a very good album cover.. Only downside, is it is quite the depressing rap album..

Of of the finest rap albums ever made. Not a single dud on the entire CD,

I just love how it screams "90's gangsta shit".

iori9999

Banned
Zip-Zap%20Rap-451-large.jpg

Too gdlk!

Of of the finest rap albums ever made. Not a single dud on the entire CD,

I just love how it screams "90's gangsta shit".

I agree one of the few rap albums that doesn't lag when listening to it..

ASIS

From a quick scan through Spotify:

3OJfE4A.jpg

what even is this? this and all their singles for this album look like someone made some default shapes in 3ds max and slapped a paint texture on them.

Just wanted to say I disagree. I really like the style of this cover.

You know you want it ....

QVZAU2V.jpg

I was eating steak with barnese sauce, and as I scrolled down and saw this pic I laughed so hard I spilled Banaise right in my razer keyboard and steak down on my underpants. I couldnt clean it cuz I was laughing so hard. Its been ten minutes. I wish I could just have had a taste of dick black.

Ghazi

From a quick scan through Spotify:

3OJfE4A.jpg

what even is this? this and all their singles for this album look like someone made some default shapes in 3ds max and slapped a paint texture on them.

Hey, don't be hating on Architechture in Helsinki. It seems pretty abstract too, that cover specifically.

Awww, hell no.

As much as I love Radiohead, this is pretty on point. Not a big fan of most of their covers. I love the albums, but the cover art does leave much to be desired. However, King of Limbs had both a bad cover and was a bad album.

I actually really like TKOL's cover and album, but Hail to the Thief has a fittingly embarrassing cover for an embarrassing album.

J10

Banned

That is a single cover.

Barbara Markay is an American musician. She was born and raised in Long Island, New York, in Rockville Centre. She was educated in piano and violin at Juilliard and the Manhattan School of Music and graduated from Juilliard with a bachelor's degree in composition. Moving from classical music to pop, she formed a five-part female singing group, The Girl Scouts, and later a musical theater troupe, Little Lulu & the Humpers, that performed in Miami Beach and New York City. With her own band she gained some commercial success in Europe with several singles in the Top 20 charts.[1] Two of the singles, It's All Rite to Fuck All Nite and Give Your Dick to Me, were heavily censored before receiving airplay. These have since been mentioned in lists of the world's worst music.

I'm not gonna listen to it. I want to imagine it's good.

Vaporwave, the genre that no one can figure out is alive or dead or if it was even a genre, has spawned some pretty fucking awful covers. Granted some of these are "Ironic" but still...

3a660ed0e86036e850dab2107ba258ea.jpg

1390139302558.jpg

laserdisc.jpg

Usually like Animal Collective covers but Centipede Hz is just a mess, think it's the superimposed band members that really make it ugly for me.
Centipede_Hz_album_cover.jpg

-PXG-

Do we have this thread already? I predict many Pen and Pixel covers like this one..

Big_Bear_'Doin_Thangs'_Album_Cover.jpg

You bastard. Fffffffff!!!!

Before even clicking on this thread, I said to myself, out loud ,"I hope to all things holy, I better not see Big Bear: Doin Thangs in the OP or anywhere in this thread or else I'll lose it"...

Lo and fucking behold... it's in the goddamn OP. Whhhhhhy?!?!!

It's actually a pretty good album inspite of its questionable cover art. I recommend giving it a listen.

iori9999

Banned
You bastard. Fffffffff!!!!

Before even clicking on this thread, I said to myself, out loud ,"I hope to all things holy, I better not see Big Bear: Doin Thangs in the OP or anywhere in this thread or else I'll lose it"...

Lo and fucking behold... it's in the goddamn OP. Whhhhhhy?!?!!

It's actually a pretty good album inspite of its question cover art. I recommend giving it a listen.

Again I posted my thoughts a couple of pages ago on why I included it.. The whole point was its unintentional humor.. I'm sure Big Bear wasn't purposely going to have people on the internet turn his album cover into a meme and that's the point.. It's quite clear you didn't read the thread through along with a previous poster who quoted this same post and scolded me for it..

I never thought I would get such backlash over that.. I get it, I think it's hilarious also but it clearly wasn't the intention of the Rapper in question.. Which is why I included it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom