• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terrible album covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It perfectly sums up their 2edgy4u aesthetic, I guess.

I don't really see what's so "edgy" about it. Now this:

Suprised this hasn't made it yet:

591b0480ff6c.jpg

Note that the album was released November 2001.

This is 2edgy4u.

I don't really see what's so "edgy" about it. Now this:

This is 2edgy4u.

If you don't see what's edgy about a cock with an album title written on it than I'm not sure what to say. It's as generic and contrived a "please generate controversy for us" attempt you can get. Any artistic merit one tries to apply to it will always be secondary to its lame shock factor.

AlexMogil

If you don't see what's edgy about a cock with an album title written on it than I'm not sure what to say. It's as generic and contrived a "please generate controversy for us" attempt you can get. Any artistic merit one tries to apply to it will always be secondary to its lame shock factor.

I think it was mentioned this album was released before the attacks.

Laranja

I hate the Puscifer album covers so much. I know they're meant to be terrible, but they went way overboard with them.

QBsRbO4.jpg

RFTFLjC.jpg

Allforce

Suprised this hasn't made it yet:

591b0480ff6c.jpg

Note that the album was released November 2001.

1. It WAS already mentioned on page 1
2. It was released in June/July 2001 and subsequently edited after the attacks, there was no correlation, just a terrible coincidence.
3. It's actually a pretty good album.

Why you disrespecting viper, this is the greatest album cover ever produced.

He got one eye on the streets and another on the music.

Oh christ, i didnt even notice the wonky eye at first :lol: Fuckin dying over here, thank you gaf
I didnt think there could be a song worse than Devastatin' Daves zip zap rap, but you'll cowards dont even smoke crack tops it easily

The_Dude

This guy has literally hundreds of albums on iTunes. I'd guess over 200 just in 2013 and 2014. The covers and titles are something else. The picture on the cover above is used on a few others, including what I can only assume was the long-awaited follow-up, 'You'll Never Smoked Crack'.

bobawesome

roc-frontal.jpg

While not nearly as terrible as most of the covers posted, it's definitely my least favorite out of what's in my itunes collection.

microfolk

I dislike the cover of the new Swans album "To Be Kind".

Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg

And it comes in six variants!

Swans-To-Be-Kind-Album-Cover.png

But The Seer has one of the best and most fitting covers in recent memory.

Swans_The_Seer_album.jpg

The new album cover leaves a lot to be desired though.

Nah man I always found The Seer artwork terrible, which is rather amusing since The Seer is one of the best album ever made ehe.
I'd like to post the back cover since it's so fitting but I don't think I'm allowed to do it here so just for fun try to search "the seer back cover" on google.

On the same line there are thousands of hideous artworks out there which unfortunately are nsfw as hell, but I'll try to find some hilariously bad black metal cover, they are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom