• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah maybe they have used that franchise to show off new tech: dualshock and move

I don't see any real benefit for AE with VR. At least not a traditional AE, which is what people want. They completely wasted the opportunity with Move as it actually was suited perfectly for it. Using the move to swing around like net to catch apes. Instead they just made a mini game collection.

Wiggy

I don't see any real benefit for AE with VR. At least not a traditional AE, which is what people want. They completely wasted the opportunity with Move as it actually was suited perfectly for it. Using the move to swing around like net to catch apes. Instead they just made a mini game collection.

yeah, a mini game collection is probably what this vr AE would be (if it were were to happen).

Tizoc

It may have some fucked up shit going on in it but I'm looking forward to the return of this crazy sick mofo
qdH5ACS.jpg

duckroll

Since TGS has started, we encourage people to make threads about worthwhile news rather than posting them in here. If the OP is interested in maintaining a catch all news summary thread though, feel free to create a new one. That would probably be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom