• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank the team for saving my sanity

mrmustard

Banned
The desperation from some people for Microsoft to get Activision is so funny to see. Why not just ask Microsoft to create good games instead? You know how many thay can make with 70b?wouldn't that actually be better aswell? Braindead knobheads.
Let's be honest, the opposite is just as funny, If this deal goes through many people will get a sphincter spasm.

Last edited:

donfonzie

dumb fun GIF

Success

The original intent was for live streams like the big events (showcases, award shows, etc). It's usually there to let people know they can still get involved in an ongoing event.

It has started being used when people have meltdown threads, too.

Thank you for the answer.

I am surprised that a tool that boosts thread visibility is available for non GAF Gold members.

Calverz

The desperation from some people for Microsoft to get Activision is so funny to see. Why not just ask Microsoft to create good games instead? You know how many thay can make with 70b?wouldn't that actually be better aswell? Braindead knobheads.
Of course! Why haven’t Microsoft just considered that? You should apply for a job with them!

Topher

Gold Member
Let's be honest, the opposite is just as funny, If this deal goes through many people will get a sphincter spasm.

Eh.....I didn't see any threads seeking sanity when it looked like approval was a slam dunk. Emotional investment is by far heavier on the side of those wanting this thing to go through.

Crayon

Eh.....I didn't see any threads seeking sanity when it looked like approval was a slam dunk. Emotional investment is by far heavier on the side of those wanting this thing to go through.

The asymmetry is inevitable when one side is rooting for nothing more than for ms to take games off of playstation.

mrmustard

Banned
Wrong, emotional investment is exactly the same among the fanboy lairs and most don't give a shit about AB or the deal itself. You know it, i know it, everybody knows it. PlayStation fanboys will hate it if the deal goes through, Xbox fanboys will love it even if neither of them ever played or ever will play an AB game. It's just the biggest battlefield right now.

Topher

Gold Member
Wrong, emotional investment is exactly the same among the fanboy lairs and most don't give a shit about AB or the deal itself. You know it, i know it, everybody knows it. PlayStation fanboys will hate it if the deal goes through, Xbox fanboys will love it even if neither of them ever played or ever will play an AB game. It's just the biggest battlefield right now.

When I hear Jez Corden advocating Microsoft's abandoning the United Kingdom for ABK? Yeah....I think I know who is more emotionally invested here. You believe otherwise? That's fine too.

nani17

are in a big trouble
People still waiting on a gold thread like the one last year. Man that was insane went of for a day or two :messenger_tears_of_joy:

ReBurn

Gold Member
The gassy aroma of the MS/ABK thread is so convoluted from all of the fart sniffers in there that sometimes you need to go to another room just so you can savor your own. I get it.

The right coping strategy, however, is to ignore the thread as much as possible and only pop in every now and again to see if there's real news. Most of the ongoing regulars in there have been writing the same things over and over so often they point back to their prior comments as evidence that the reality they've constructed is real. That's how you know the conversation is useless. But at least the thread mostly keeps it contained.

Top Bottom