• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank the team for saving my sanity

Banjo64

cumsessed
It’s going to be very long year, maybe the longest year ever, for some people.
Longer than 365 days?

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Crayon

I really don't understand this thread.

Context: abk thread has been a hive of scum and villany. There is not nearly enough developments to keep that thread rolling the way it has. It's largely to contain the animosity between camps. So someone getting threadbanned (I'm guessing that's what happened here) could be tantamount to cutting off their crack supply.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Context: abk thread has been a give of scum and villany. There is not nearly enough developments to keep that thread rolling the way it has. It's largely to contain the animosity between camps. So someone getting threadbanned (I'm guessing that's what happened here) could be tantamount to cutting of their crack supply.

I got thread banned and so i put the thread on ignore and it was genuinely the best thing that's happened to me on here, but I don't know what's happening to op. That thread is poison. The whole purchase is tbh.

I was going through some personal shit since December 2021 which I'm now kind of accepting of and moved on from, but it did affect me a lot and I think I channeled it negatively on here.

Sometimes you do need the mods to give you a check and say you're out of line.

Plus I started my new ethos of, if someone makes a few comments that are genuinely out there to me...I put them on ignore..its made this place so much better.

Hopefully the OP notices that being thread banned genuinely was for the best.

Last edited:

-Zelda-

Banned
Context: abk thread has been a hive of scum and villany. There is not nearly enough developments to keep that thread rolling the way it has. It's largely to contain the animosity between camps. So someone getting threadbanned (I'm guessing that's what happened here) could be tantamount to cutting off their crack supply.
ABK thread?

Crayon

ABK thread?

It's the megathread for the Activision aquisition discussion. It's finally slowing down since the deal is dead, but it's been flying and on the first page for months and months. 'approval watch' or something like that in the title.

coffinbirth

It's the megathread for the Activision aquisition discussion. It's finally slowing down since the deal is dead, but it's been flying and on the first page for months and months. 'approval watch' or something like that in the title.
If you were told 'the deal is dead" you were lied to. Basically the entire world has approved this save for a case that can be settled monetarily with the FTC and the CMA, which is almost certainly about to be reversed...and with Nadella's recent comment on the matter regarding Microsoft's insane leverage, it's all but done. In fact, if Microsoft wanted to they could finalize the deal RIGHT NOW, but they are currently playing nice with the UK.

Seriously, regardless of your interest level in this whole thing, the fact that Nadella insinuated a scorched Earth strategy with the UK over this is worth knowing about for it's sheer insanity alone.

"Could you ever see an age where you would sell the product in the U.S. if it was approved, sell the products in Europe, and not sell it in the UK if they didn't approve it?"

Nadella: "Let's wait for it all to play out".

Thaaaaat's.....not a no, haha.

FWIW I haven't been a part of that other thread, or even care one way or the other, but the deal is certainly not dead.

This is another reason why you own every console. You don't really give a fuck about what happens either way. You'll have access to every game no matter what.

Top Bottom