• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank you, Player One Podcast

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
finowns said:
Wait. Not one of them has played Mass Effect2?

That's suspect..
Sony's probably paying them to not play it.

Just watch...I bet on the next episode, one of them goes on about how he's playing Uncharted 2 and not Mass Effect 2.

voltron

It does kinda surprise me that none of you guys are interested in games like ME2.

Is it the real time combat thats the issue?

voltron said:
It does kinda surprise me that none of you guys are interested in games like ME2.

Doubt it. Simply put, it's a deep, burning hatred of Bioware and everything they stand for.

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
RichyDevil said:
Doubt it. Simply put, it's a deep, burning hatred of Bioware and everything they stand for.
My wife won't stop playing Dragon Age. Every day, I die a little inside knowing that there's a game from that company in my house.

Also, did you guys hear that there's a new Blaster Master game coming out tomorrow?!

Grecco

voltron said:

Do you listen to the show? Greg said he was interested just not enough to play right now. CJ doesnt like Bioware i guess and Phils wife loves bioware/dragon age. Jeeze.

Tobor

It's a decent enough podcast, but only CJ has the appropriate level of interest in Apple products.

<3 you guys

Whimsical Phil said:
My wife won't stop playing Dragon Age. Every day, I die a little inside knowing that there's a game from that company in my house.

Also, did you guys hear that there's a new Blaster Master game coming out tomorrow?!
Is this true? Ive been out of the loop... Love the show!

tino

Banned
Now POP&#12288;is my official "I want some noise in my ears but doesn't want to be provoked too much of my emotion and attention from my work" podcast.

Consider that an compliment.

Top Bottom