• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2015 |OT| Nissan enter the fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalin80

Banned
Looks like it's drunk. Reliability issues aren't that rare for Audi, however not dealing with them quickly and definitively is, it's very rare to see such a lingering problem.

Ark

This is why I'm glad I forwent the geoblocking bypass and shit and just went straight to the WEC LM sub. 20 video streams or so is just heaven. HD and no buffering at all.

I've had zero problems with the official paid stream. I've been using Radio Le Mans for my commentary with this stream and it's fantastic. I do miss the Eurosport commentary sometimes, but not having any ads makes up for it.

Mastah

Hi!

ZxItXbT.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Only way for Audi to win it is technical issues or 458 error for both leading Porsches

And three hours to go. Still a long way

NHale

Only way for Audi to win it is technical issues or 458 error for both leading Porsches

And three hours to go. Still a long way

Cold track temperature is also helping Porsche it seems. They are still doing quadruple stints, right?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Cold track temperature is also helping Porsche it seems. They are still doing quadruple stints, right?

They are doing triple stints if I counted this right. Strange thing is that Audi didn't used supersoft compound during the night - looks like they were unsure if it will last triple stint

Loving all the Nissan GT-R Nismo and FIFA ads on Eurosport.

For Football. For Corruption

Juicy Bob

Fuck yeah Dempsey Racing!
Marketing works! Tomorrow you will buy a Nissan and only use Shell fuel.
It's funny. Audi have dominated Le Mans for so long that I am so bored of them winning all the time and have actively been put off them as a brand.

dalin80

Banned
In order to classify as a finisher at lemans you must cover 70% of the race distance of the winner. The two nissans are currently at about 65 and 60%. If they can stay on track for the next two hours they should be fine but currently they will not finish the race.

Exciting innovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom