• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bioshock Collection rated in Brazil (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/PC)

DSmalls84

I think it was, but isn't this the first time it's been formally rated by a ratings board rather than put up on some shitty retailer site?

Wasn't there an option to disable something in the original BioShock on 360 to get it running in 60fps? Surely if that's a thing it would be somewhat easier to remedy whatever you had to disable and get the game running.

Yep.

angelic

Banned
I think it was, but isn't this the first time it's been formally rated by a ratings board rather than put up on some shitty retailer site?

Wasn't there an option to disable something in the original BioShock on 360 to get it running in 60fps? Surely if that's a thing it would be somewhat easier to remedy whatever you had to disable and get the game running.

unlock vsync but it sucks, pure tearing

I belove it when I see it at this point, ive been hearing about this an arkham collection for what feels like years. The real crime is that it seems we will never get a mass effect collection. I have an xbox one...but man do I want to play those games at 1080 60, ME 1 with good performance is a nirvana Ive only known in my dreams.

BasilZero

A little late but at least its coming out assuming the rumor is true.

Guess this is just a collection with the games + DLC since its also coming to PS3/X360.

Vashetti

Banned
Ehhh, PS3 and 360?

Why are people getting upset over this?

It's an easy way for them to bundle all three games for full retail price, with no development or porting work required as the games are already done.

The PS4/XB1 versions will be remastered, so why does re-releasing them on last-gen bother people so much?

Ashuron

I hope they don't pull the games from PS Now when this is nearing release.

I'm already worried about the Arkham games with news of the remaster.

Kas

I'd gladly play them again, provided it's 1080/60. No real reason to upgrade otherwise when I have all 3 on 360 anyways.

Olengie

Day 1

I thought the MP for Bioshock 2 was pretty fun. I got pretty good at it imo. But I wouldn't play it again. LOL

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
It's smart because 2k could possibly tank a series that had its main studio cease to exist. Irrational Games went out on a high note, but IG's interpretation of the series is probably going to be hard to top regardless of how nit picky you get over them.

I like BioShock 2, but it wasn't the game introducing you to the world. It is like it had already been born, but it needed guidance on where it would end up.

etta

my hard graphic balls
The Bioshock Franchise is confirmed as coming
Who confirmed it?
Oh wait, I misread. Thought you said someone confirmed the remastered collection as coming, not the BC games.

I will insta-preorder the hell out of it. Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite are in my top favorites of all time. Excellent atmosphere, world design, storytelling, and characters.

dedhead54

I guess it's time to play Bioshock.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I'm loving these remasters. It puts games that I missed back on the radar.

Agreed. Going to dig into Uncharted Collection soon, having never played any of the series. Just beat Gears of War for the first time in my life thanks to the Ultimate Edition. Still have Halo: MCC to play through (only beaten Halo 3). I also have a copy of Dishonored: DE sitting unopened, I played about half on 360 a couple years ago).

And I've always wanted to play Bioshock but never got around to it. I will buy this as soon as it releases for sure.

Toparaman

Banned
Infinite had a very unique world and narrative that I would love to revisit. Hoping it's sold separately for a cheaper price.

I just beat Bioshock 1 and 2 again. I held off playing Infinite again in hopes they would do a remastered collection. Here's hoping this is legit.

NeoBob688

When I tried to play Bioshock 1 on my PC recently I had a heck of a time to get it to work right. Crashes for different reasons, apparently a known issue on newer versions of Windows, and other weird issues requiring INI tweaks.

Surely they would actually invest a little effort to fix these annoying issues rather than just include the same broken game again in this collection, right?

Probably no.

Hope these titles run at 1080p/60FPS on PS4 and X1. BioShock was my favorite game last gen.

Like most I am excited to go back to BioShock 2.

Top Bottom