• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Democratic National Convention OT |2016|: The One With the Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

megalowho

Bernie should do a preemptive strike and tell them all to fuck off on live TV.
He really should call them out. They're an embarrassment to his name at this point. This isn't what he fought so hard for, both on the campaign trail and in obtaining concessions and changes in the party platform put forth.

Edit: and I don't mean Bernie supporters in general, just the obnoxious delegates at the convention.

WedgeX

Banned
I voted for Bernie. I went into this convention wanting messages of unity, love, turning away from hate and fearmongering.

Booker is killing it. I cannot wait for the rest of the week.

BillWalton

Neo Member
Great speech. Booker has to learn when to bring it down a bit though. It will make the high notes even stronger. A lot of these lines would resonate better if they weren't yelled.

giphy.gif

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Well, today marks the day I stopped feeling any sympathy for Bernie Bros. If this is how they behave when they lose, then they're basically Sports fans setting fire to cars. This wasn't about principles, it was about affinity and nothing else.

This is politics Bernie Bros. It hasn't changed. It's no more or less corrupt than before you discovered it. Stop being astonished and start paying attention to the damage Trump can actually do to our nation.

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and start feeling sorry for immigrants, women, African Americans, the poor, the homeless, Muslims and anyone else Trump has shat on and will use as fodder for his racist cavalcade of nonsense and pandering.

WedgeX

Banned
Great speech. Booker has to learn when to bring it down a bit though. It will make the high notes even stronger. A lot of these lines would resonate better if they weren't yelled.

He was working over the ruckus and is keeping it down right now with his tone. It's good.

Wilsongt

Jesus. Booker going iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

He wants to be president one day.

OH DAMN. Invoking Lincoln!

Vire

Well, today marks the day I stopped feeling any sympathy for Bernie Bros. If this is how they behave when they lose, then they're basically Sports fans setting fire to cars. This wasn't about principles, it was about affinity and nothing else.

This is politics Bernie Bros. It hasn't changed. It's no more or less corrupt than before you discovered it. Stop being astonished and start paying attention to the damage Trump can actually do to our nation.

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and start feeling sorry for immigrants, women, African Americans, the poor, the homeless, Muslims and anyone else Trump has shat on and will use as fodder for his racist cavalcade of nonsense and pandering.
Don't read David Jaffee's Twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom