• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Democratic National Convention OT |2016|: The One With the Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come whenever there is booing or chanting for Bernie you always say that it's relatively all good and/or you can't hear anything?

What does that accomplish?

It's possible to acknowledge it and disapprove/approve of it.

Saying it isn't an issue at the DNC isn't true. It's a problem that needs to be acknowledged.

The only time I heard it was during the Silverman speech in the last 2 hours. It's because I can understand there's people in the crowd that want to act out but it doesn't mean the rest of the crowd is not being positive.

Somnia

This guy needs to run for President for sure. If Hillary doesn't win he needs to be who get to run in 2020, if she wins then he can run in 2024.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Should look even better for him if he can get through it while ignoring the chants and grumbles coming from the floor. Isn't it possilbe to cut all of the mics in the place except for the one on the stage? Or maybe it is already. Can we move the California delegation to the lobby?
Well, you want to hear the applause. But I assume there are several mics being mixed here, they can cut whatever is nearest the small group of Californian assholes.

Justin

Booker dealt with assholes when he was running for office for the first time. The BoB guys are nothing to him.

Seriously if you want to see the shit Booker went through track down a copy of the documentary Street Fight. It's heart breaking.

Meowster

Everyone should check out his documentary on running for mayor of Newark. I've had mad respect for this dude for over a decade now.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I really like Booker. He's giving a great speech so far tonight. As long as he stays the course he's going to be a real force in 8 years.

Malvolio

She addressed the elephant in the room, somebody had to. And she was one of the big Bernians. It was a gamble that may not have paid off.

Nah, nobody had to. You speak to the rational and you ignore the crazies. It was her reverting to her stand-up vs. heckler roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom