• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dutch know how to support there team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roi

10022943gr.gif

Video:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/982411/fd7b6150/african_man.html

Really a clever thing to wear in South-A... Anywhere! :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
nice work holland....

also 'their'

SmokyDave

Tence said:
Here ya go

sexy-soccer-fans_81426.jpg
This is what I was expecting with the topic title. Thank you Tence, you're a gentleman.

Veidt said:
what a fucked up shit country.
Yeah right, sure. You should always judge entire countries on a single product. That's why I'd nuke everywhere but Luxembourg.

Veidt said:
This thread is turning into an Oranje support thread :D
fuck yeh

OBLIGATORY; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlBHTyB1R0&feature=related
:lol That is unbelievable. DENIS BERGKAMP DENIS BERGKAMP!!!!!

I'm not football fan, or a sports fan in general, but I do appreciate how countries group together to support their teams in international championships. If the main sentiment is the common bond between nationals and not the hostility towards other countries off course. The whole Oranje gekte is so likable and festive, I do envy my Noorderburen. ;)

ElyrionX

THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE

over

THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE

with

THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR

cocks out.

Anyway's, classy.

aku:jiki

SmokyDave said:
Yeah right, sure. You should always judge entire countries on a single product. That's why I'd nuke everywhere but Luxembourg.
Far from the first time the dutch have done shit like this, and they don't do it out of ignorance...

Rapstah

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE THEY'RE

over

THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE

with

THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR

cocks out.

Anyway's, classy.
:lol :lol :lol

Three extra :lols if it was intentional.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I feel like Astrolad 2.0 :lol
One day, I'm gonna go all the way through with it, and surpass the Astrolad himself

TheOddOne

Kabouter said:
zwarte-piet.jpg

Veidt was not serious
But it just a kids thing! There is no racism involved here! Why are blacks so offended?

Sarcasm, if you didn't figure that out already. Also I dispise their so called not-santa-claus Sinterklaas.

TheOddOne

Tence said:
Why? It still better than the fat coca-cola drinking copy cat bastard santa
White man has zwarepieten (google it non-dutch GAF) to do his job, while he sits on the trone and gets all the glory.

Chuckie

TheOddOne said:
White man has zwarepieten (google it non-dutch GAF) to do his job, while he sits on the trone and gets all the glory.

White man has little people to do his job, while he sits on his fat ass and gets all the glory.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
TheOddOne said:

Your source is false. Sinterklaas rides horseback to deliver the presents.

Turfster

jorma said:
Is the horse called "the Trone" perhaps?
No, it's called Badweathertoday.
Leave the poor old guy working for his pension alone!
Do you know how dangerous it is to ride over the rooftops in winter when you're hundreds of years old?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Came for the "there/their" rage, was not disappointed.

Turfster

Tence said:
Haha.

His name is Amerigo btw.
Liar. Just because a horse used in a public show over in your country a few years ago had that name and you guys all think that's its name now, doesn't make it true! =p

Chuckie

Turfster said:
Liar. Just because a horse used in a public show over in your country a few years ago had that name and you guys all think that's its name now, doesn't make it true! =p

Its only called Badweathertoday in Belgium man :p

His name has been Amerigo for 20 years now haha (in Holland that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom